NFS:R, DR3, or Ryse?

#1koichiPosted 12/29/2013 4:47:49 AM
I know its apples and oranges, but some time i like unrealistic racing, zombie killing and hack n slashing

Which one would last longer campaign wise?

How about best replayability? (and i dont mean to turn on to waste time, mean like play again on hard)

not entirely hard to 100% but not too easy either?

Is need for open world like burnout paradise?

DR3 or ryse have coop?

is ryse a challange on harder difficulties?
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#2Smackdowner1Posted 12/29/2013 5:29:50 AM(edited)
I'll only answer for Dead Rising 3 and Ryse, since I haven't played Need For Speed.

Which one would last longer campaign wise?
It's a toss up. Dead Rising 3 definitely has more stuff to do, but a lot of it is entirely optional. Both campaigns are pretty short, and can be beaten in a few sittings.

How about best replayability?
Being a sandbox game, Dead Rising 3 has more content, and I would say is more fun than Ryse. Most of Ryse's longevity comes from it's Gladiator mode, a co-operative arena experience where you fight waves of enemies, which starts to get boring after a while.

not entirely hard to 100% but not too easy either?
Neither Ryse nor Dead Rising 3 are difficult games. The achievements are more time consuming than anything. Especially with Ryse, which requires you to grind to level 100 in multiplayer.

DR3 or ryse have coop?
Both do. Dead Rising 3 features story co-op, where Ryse just has gladiatorial arenas.

is ryse a challange on harder difficulties?
It's harder, but it's still pretty easy. There's a perk that lets you regain health every time you execute someone.

Overall, i would recommend getting Dead Rising 3 over Ryse but Ryse is still a good game, and not as bad as people make it out to be.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#3shads3055Posted 12/29/2013 7:52:01 AM
nfs is open world as well sort of.
#4odogs4Posted 12/29/2013 8:48:17 AM
I recommend Ryse. In my opinion , Ryse is a must play for xbox. It's one of the best looking games do far and the executions are really fun to do. You can beat it quickly but the coop is fun if you like horde modes.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#5bessy67Posted 12/29/2013 8:53:14 AM
odogs4 posted...
I recommend Ryse. In my opinion , Ryse is a must play for xbox. It's one of the best looking games do far and the executions are really fun to do. You can beat it quickly but the coop is fun if you like horde modes.

Yeah, I decided to give Ryse a try and I'm really enjoying it so far. The arena co-op is a lot of fun if you like things like horde mode/firefight/ME3 multi. I'm also enjoying the campaign so far. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's fun. That being said I'd still recommend Dead Rising 3 over Ryse.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67