Dead Rising 3 never coming to PS4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 never coming to PS4?
2 years ago#1
I already have PS4 and I love it, but I want to play Dead Rising 3. I"m thinking about selling my vita and game. Someone offered me $200 for it and I also have $190 Bestbuy Giftcard so Xbone and DR3 will cost me little over $150. So Dead Rising 3 is never getting released on PS4? Need some opinions from people with both nextgen console. Is there going to be alot of exclusives games? I know Halo 5, but I"m kinda of getting tired of FPS. And How long is the Dead Rising 3?
2 years ago#2
No, I don't believe it's a timed exclusive.
2 years ago#3
3 might not but I'd wager that 4 will.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
2 years ago#4
Halo has gone downhill since Halo 3 and Halo 4 wasn't that impressive.

Both will have good exclusives with Xbox appealing more toward westerners, so more FPS games.
2 years ago#5
No. It will not.
Yes, there will be exclusives.
Dead Rising 3 lasts about 15-20 hours for the story, but around 30-40 for completionists.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#6
Only game I have interest is Dead Rising 3 and maybe Forza 5( check some reviews at amazon and too many complaints about the microtransactions and only few tracks to race.) This thing will cost me $500+ and I"m not sure if it's worth it, just to play DR3. I already have PS Plus until 2016 so I'm going to be playing online multiplayer games on PS4.
2 years ago#7
Considering Capcom's financial situation and the "exclusivity" of Dead Rising 2, I'd expect we'll see a PS4 version six months to a year out. You'll get an announcement as soon as the period that they can't talk about a port expires.
2 years ago#8
I'm not expecting a PS4 release but possibly a PC release, which would be fine by me.
---
AMD FX-8320 (4 GHz) | MSI R7850-2GD5/OC Radeon HD 7850 2GB | GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P | G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600
PlayStation 4, Xbox 360
2 years ago#9
This game is made by Capcom. It's coming out on PS4, no doubt.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
2 years ago#10
MasterSword546 posted...
This game is made by Capcom. It's coming out on PS4, no doubt.

Publisher is Microsoft its not coming to PS4
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dead Rising 3 never coming to PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived