So, with the holiday season over, which system sold the best?

#1MasterMoronPosted 12/29/2013 10:29:45 AM
So, now that Christmas is over with, which system sold the most units? Xbox One, Playstation 4, or WiiU?
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/29/2013 10:31:22 AM
We'll find out when the December NPD numbers are released. I'd guess Xbox One simply because they actually had a consistent supply.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3anime02Posted 12/29/2013 10:33:21 AM
ps4 with xbone not far behind.
---
Who cares about console sales? The same type of people that care about which band of colored helmets can run their handegg acrossed a field the most.
#4iceltPosted 12/29/2013 10:35:28 AM
In NA it should be close, WW it will not be close.
---
PSN: icelt
"Beaker on a Hot Tin Roof" http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m506y4kNRX1rxuzpho1_500.gif
#5Rome218Posted 12/29/2013 10:59:49 AM
icelt posted...

I wonder why people care how well a system is selling if it is selling well.

Also, I don't care about other countries. America buys more consoles, almost double, then the 2nd country behind them. It was in a forbe article but I can't find it, but it is true.

In my time with last gen, I did not play with anyone from Asian countries. I'd rather play with Americans anyway. Japan, handhelds are way more popular.

When it comes to consoles, the biggest market by far is the U.S and Canada.
#6schmarkenheimerPosted 12/29/2013 11:16:55 AM
Rome218 posted...
icelt posted...

I wonder why people care how well a system is selling if it is selling well.

Also, I don't care about other countries. America buys more consoles, almost double, then the 2nd country behind them. It was in a forbe article but I can't find it, but it is true.

Which country?
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#7BigBOO2UPosted 12/29/2013 4:09:11 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
We'll find out when the December NPD numbers are released. I'd guess Xbox One simply because they actually had a consistent supply.

Since there is no way for you to know whether the consistent supply was due to more units produced by Microsoft or that the unit simply was not selling, I'd say that was a rather foolish post.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#8BigBOO2UPosted 12/29/2013 4:11:50 PM
Rome218 posted...
Also, I don't care about other countries.

The ignorant teen demographic of the United States has spoken.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/29/2013 4:14:00 PM
the holiday season isn't over. Still have 6 days of xmas left and new years.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#10AlexPumaPosted 12/29/2013 4:17:26 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...

That's what the Wii U owners said last year when consoles were sitting on the shelves unsold.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott