Xbox One is arguably the best system ever made

#41djprofessork1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 4:44:18 PM
PC Master Race? LOL enjoy your table scraps from consoles which get a constant stream of AAA exclusives, while you've got your $3000 system playing League of Legends and Indie games rofl.

You guys play RDR yet? Or GTAV? Didn't think so LOL
#42king_gimpyPosted 12/29/2013 4:44:40 PM
needcaw231 posted...
PlayStation 2 is unarguably the best system ever made.

SNES! >:|
---
I, for one, would enjoy exploring the mystical realm of rural Maine.- TakayaNoriko
#43MajkiiePosted 12/29/2013 4:48:54 PM
PlayStation is the prefered console by casuals? That is completely ridiculous. I have no idea what it's like in the states but in Europe the Xbox is every casuals wet dream. For some reason they love the thing, the ultra casuals that is. Also Children tend to want an Xbox because it is percieved as "cool". Also the cod fanbase seem to prefer xbox as well. Why this is is beyond me.
Truth is the 360 sold more most of the consoles lifecycle because of the casuals.

On the contrary, every semi serious "gamer" I know or have heard of owns a Playstation, and often despise the xbox.
---
Still squirming around in your pitiful existence I see
#44MajkiiePosted 12/29/2013 4:51:26 PM
Dagnoth posted...
No bro I don't even ply cod and ps3 had demons souls super fun gam and also hard casuals can't even play it I shud know I beat it without a guid

Casul.
---
Still squirming around in your pitiful existence I see
#45MT_TRAEHPosted 12/29/2013 4:55:26 PM
yet the ps4 is still better
---
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi
#46Urizen5Posted 12/29/2013 5:01:06 PM
<false> skynet is the most perfect system made. Successfully caused nuclear holocaust despite multiple attempts to stop it. Plus it's well on its way to removing the human race.
---
PSN-AlphaRooster
#47Yammamoto69Posted 12/29/2013 5:01:55 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
PC Master Race? LOL enjoy your table scraps from consoles which get a constant stream of AAA exclusives, while you've got your $3000 system playing League of Legends and Indie games rofl.

You guys play RDR yet? Or GTAV? Didn't think so LOL

You lost me at $3000 system, sorry. So much insecurity...
#48JeDDyDPosted 12/29/2013 5:02:37 PM
Xbox One is arguably the worst system ever made, arguably.
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#49Death2All2486Posted 12/29/2013 5:06:49 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
LOL @ People saying PS4 has more exclusives.
What? Knack? Killzone? ahahahahaha

Playstation has been, and always will be, a console for casuals who only play Sports games/CoD and stuff.
It has no exclusives.
Naughty Dog can't carry an entire system by themselves, sorry.

Actually that is what the xbox system's are. All it has ever had going for it is the worst genre in gaming history fps. Where playstation on the other hand has always had a mix of everything. Witch makes playstation the best gaming console for any gamer since they can play any type of game they want to on it.
---
I'm A Troll And i Come To Gamefaq's To Bring My Trolling Nature To All Of You Don't Like I Don't Care You All Are Going To Have To Deal With Me.
#50SandOnMyBootPosted 12/29/2013 5:10:02 PM
"Arguably"

That's basically admitting you have no facts to back it up.
---
Glad Superman 64 was the third best-selling Nintendo 64 title upon release and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.