Another Indianapolis GameStop Robbed, 15 Xbox One Units Taken this time

#1skermacPosted 12/29/2013 12:47:44 PM(edited)
I wonder why they aren't after PS4's except if XB1 is out? :X

Earlier this month a GameStop was robbed in Indianapolis, the robbers asked for all Xbox One units but since that store was sold out, they went away with PS4s. This week, yet another GameStop was robbed in Indianapolis with 15 Xbox One units being taken away.

Two men entered the store, one brandishing a “long silver revolver,” and the other a black semi-automatic pistol. Three employees, four customers and the manager were then taken to a storage room where their hands were tied with zip-tires. The robbers then took 15 Xbox One units, some cash from the store and a victim’s wallet after stomping on their phone. So far no arrests have been made and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police is conducting an investigation.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/12/another-indianapolis-gamestop-robbed-15-xbox-one-units-taken/
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2CyricsServantPosted 12/29/2013 12:49:17 PM(edited)
skermac posted...

They can probably sell the XB1's for more.
#3skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 12:57:04 PM
They probably have to sell them at less than retail price since they are hot. Unless they use Ebay

MS and Sony should require activation of consoles like with phones so they wouldn't work if stolen, gps chip would be nice too.
---
#4tycl1959Posted 12/29/2013 1:09:51 PM
skermac posted...

Earlier this month a GameStop was robbed in Indianapolis, the robbers asked for all Xbox One units but since that store was sold out, they went away with PS4s. This week, yet another GameStop was robbed in Indianapolis with 15 Xbox One units being taken away.

Two men entered the store, one brandishing a “long silver revolver,” and the other a black semi-automatic pistol. Three employees, four customers and the manager were then taken to a storage room where their hands were tied with zip-tires. The robbers then took 15 Xbox One units, some cash from the store and a victim’s wallet after stomping on their phone. So far no arrests have been made and the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police is conducting an investigation.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/12/another-indianapolis-gamestop-robbed-15-xbox-one-units-taken/

lol wow nothing on the xbone to talk about so you talk about ps4,s .lol the state of the xbone- make it about the ps4. this forum sure went bad quick.lol
#5Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/29/2013 1:14:00 PM
Awesome topic
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#6skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 8:08:16 PM
tycl1959 posted...
skermac posted...

lol wow nothing on the xbone to talk about so you talk about ps4,s .lol the state of the xbone- make it about the ps4. this forum sure went bad quick.lol

huh? not about the PS4
---
#7bossk5Posted 12/29/2013 8:11:16 PM
Just saw this on the news a few minutes ago. Indy is quickly becoming a city full of savages.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#8GalvatronType_RPosted 12/29/2013 8:12:13 PM
I blame Jim Irsay.
#9bossk5Posted 12/29/2013 8:13:36 PM
GalvatronType_R posted...
I blame Jim Irsay.

If the robbers start popping pills and tweeting unintelligible tweets then it's confirmed!
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#101Phire1Posted 12/29/2013 8:21:02 PM
bossk5 posted...
Just saw this on the news a few minutes ago. Indy is quickly becoming a city full of savages.

Thank you liberals. Every city is going to crap.