Another Indianapolis GameStop Robbed, 15 Xbox One Units Taken this time

#11Troll_DirectoryPosted 12/29/2013 8:37:56 PM
1Phire1 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Just saw this on the news a few minutes ago. Indy is quickly becoming a city full of savages.

Thank you liberals. Every city is going to crap.
libs didn't do the robberies. wantrepreneurs pulling themselves up by their bootstraps did. republicans should be proud. especially with the choice of weapon.
#12skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 8:59:07 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
1Phire1 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Just saw this on the news a few minutes ago. Indy is quickly becoming a city full of savages.

libs didn't do the robberies. wantrepreneurs pulling themselves up by their bootstraps did. republicans should be proud. especially with the choice of weapon.

libs will go easy on them saying they are a product of a bad childhood and it isn't their fault for stealing.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#13aszsithPosted 12/29/2013 9:48:06 PM
skermac posted...
1Phire1 posted...
bossk5 posted...

libs will go easy on them saying they are a product of a bad childhood and it isn't their fault for stealing.

Crime is created by disparity in the class system. "Conservatives" create the situation through corporate greed, indifference, and continual efforts to restrict or remove social services. "Liberals" perpetuate the situation through jealousy and a willingness to ignore the law. Neither side is taking the right strides to fix the problem.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#14Bikes-Posted 12/29/2013 11:50:06 PM
Why would you steal game consoles? Must be a pain to carry around, I'd assume something like SD cards would have a far higher price to size ratio and gamestop should have some at least. That or at least take 3ds since they're relatively small.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#15Apex-PlayerPosted 12/30/2013 12:10:25 AM
Most likely they needed spares since they keep DDoDing on them. I blame MS for faulty unit ratio.

In all seriousness though, they target these stores because of easy picking. Try that on a jewelry store, its next to impossible to move the product, on a bank you'd end up with cops up the ass. Just an easier target and since any new systems are easy to move fast its a better choice for criminals.

These type of stores need to improve on security.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#16krystylaPosted 12/30/2013 12:10:36 AM
If I were about to rob a store I'd go for apple... they lose almost next to no value over time/used and are ridiculously overpriced as it is
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#17auntfafajkPosted 12/30/2013 12:35:56 AM
aszsith posted...
skermac posted...
1Phire1 posted...
bossk5 posted...

Crime is created by disparity in the class system. "Conservatives" create the situation through corporate greed, indifference, and continual efforts to restrict or remove social services. "Liberals" perpetuate the situation through jealousy and a willingness to ignore the law. Neither side is taking the right strides to fix the problem.

Class system? This isn't the Hindu Caste system. In a capitalist society everyone benefits from someone making money. One person being successful is not equal to someone else not being successful. People need to take responsibility and not rely on government theft to solve their problems.
---
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
#18loafy013Posted 12/30/2013 2:38:38 AM
auntfafajk posted...

Class system? This isn't the Hindu Caste system. In a capitalist society everyone benefits from someone making money. One person being successful is not equal to someone else not being successful. People need to take responsibility and not rely on government theft to solve their problems.

In order to get a bonus, my manager slashed the hours of the rest of the staff. Tell me again how him making money benefits me.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#19dnmtPosted 12/30/2013 2:41:42 AM
There aren't any PS4s to steal, lol. They are seriously always out of stock.
#20CapwnDPosted 12/30/2013 3:02:32 AM
loafy013 posted...
auntfafajk posted...

In order to get a bonus, my manager slashed the hours of the rest of the staff. Tell me again how him making money benefits me.

That didn't happen.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh