Another Indianapolis GameStop Robbed, 15 Xbox One Units Taken this time

#21krystylaPosted 12/30/2013 2:34:20 AM
auntfafajk posted...
aszsith posted...
skermac posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
1Phire1 posted...

Thank you liberals. Every city is going to crap.
libs didn't do the robberies. wantrepreneurs pulling themselves up by their bootstraps did. republicans should be proud. especially with the choice of weapon.

libs will go easy on them saying they are a product of a bad childhood and it isn't their fault for stealing.

Crime is created by disparity in the class system. "Conservatives" create the situation through corporate greed, indifference, and continual efforts to restrict or remove social services. "Liberals" perpetuate the situation through jealousy and a willingness to ignore the law. Neither side is taking the right strides to fix the problem.

Class system? This isn't the Hindu Caste system. In a capitalist society everyone benefits from someone making money. One person being successful is not equal to someone else not being successful. People need to take responsibility and not rely on government theft to solve their problems.

The Hindu castes are a different system but we still have classes

Upper
Middle
Lower

With subclasses

Upper middle, lower upper, upper lower, middle upper, etc. determined by wealth and social standing.

Unlike Hindu caste classes can associate with each other as much as they want and don't have any official benefits. Though money buys service so they do have benefits eve though law states all humans to be treated equally.
This is most apparent in the clusterf*** that was the drunk driving kid killing 4 people being declared not guilty because he was too spoiled to know what he was doing was wrong.

Classes are a by product of social capitalism that is necessary to give men the desire to reach for more than they or their parents have.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#22auntfafajkPosted 12/30/2013 10:23:43 AM
CapwnD posted...
loafy013 posted...
auntfafajk posted...

Class system? This isn't the Hindu Caste system. In a capitalist society everyone benefits from someone making money. One person being successful is not equal to someone else not being successful. People need to take responsibility and not rely on government theft to solve their problems.

In order to get a bonus, my manager slashed the hours of the rest of the staff. Tell me again how him making money benefits me.

That didn't happen.

Then you have a crappy manager and he is gonna get fired. Although, as another poster already pointed out I doubt that happened. That is wrong and if it really happened you should tell someone above him.

In a caste system you can never leave your caste. In our "class system", you can leave your class if you wish. The only reason we have classes is not because some are poor, but because some are rich. One person being rich does not mean someone else can't be, unless that person stole to get rich in which case they have broken a law.
---
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
#23gameG3ni3Posted 12/30/2013 10:35:50 AM(edited)
Hmmm, what people in cities play the Xbox brand the most??? You know, the Madden gangstas that love them some 360 and will buy the One because it's Microsoft's console. I'll tell you, the same group of people that like to rob stores in the city. Not too hard to figure out why they wanted Xones, they wanted to be able to play with their ''homies''. I doubt the cops are looking for two males in plaid shirts who were driving an F-150.

Since no one else would say it...
---
NNID: Xenteros
#24auntfafajkPosted 12/30/2013 10:37:44 AM
gameG3ni3 posted...
Hmmm, what people in cities play the Xbox brand the most??? You know, the Madden gangstas that love them some 360 and will buy the One because it's Microsoft's console. I'll tell you, the same group of people that like to rob stores in the city. Not too hard to figure out why they wanted Xones, they wanted to be able to play with their ''homies''. I doubt the cops are looking for two males in plaid shirts who were driving an F-150.

Since no one else would say it...

Statistically you are most likely correct.
---
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
#25bossk5Posted 12/30/2013 10:49:55 AM(edited)
Considering the news refused to give a proper description of the robbers I'd say you're right.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#26aszsithPosted 12/30/2013 5:56:34 PM
krystyla posted...
auntfafajk posted...
aszsith posted...

Crime is created by disparity in the class system. "Conservatives" create the situation through corporate greed, indifference, and continual efforts to restrict or remove social services. "Liberals" perpetuate the situation through jealousy and a willingness to ignore the law. Neither side is taking the right strides to fix the problem.

The Hindu castes are a different system but we still have classes

Upper
Middle
Lower

With subclasses

Upper middle, lower upper, upper lower, middle upper, etc. determined by wealth and social standing.

Unlike Hindu caste classes can associate with each other as much as they want and don't have any official benefits. Though money buys service so they do have benefits even though law states all humans to be treated equally.
This is most apparent in the clusterf*** that was the drunk driving kid killing 4 people being declared not guilty because he was too spoiled to know what he was doing was wrong.

Classes are a by product of social capitalism that is necessary to give men the desire to reach for more than they or their parents have.

Glad to see I'm not the only person who paid attention in macro-economics around here.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#27Cornbread4lifePosted 12/30/2013 6:05:28 PM
auntfafajk posted...
CapwnD posted...
loafy013 posted...
auntfafajk posted...

In order to get a bonus, my manager slashed the hours of the rest of the staff. Tell me again how him making money benefits me.

That didn't happen.

Then you have a crappy manager and he is gonna get fired. Although, as another poster already pointed out I doubt that happened. That is wrong and if it really happened you should tell someone above him.

In a caste system you can never leave your caste. In our "class system", you can leave your class if you wish. The only reason we have classes is not because some are poor, but because some are rich. One person being rich does not mean someone else can't be, unless that person stole to get rich in which case they have broken a law.

"You can leave your class if you wish." I don't know what country you live in, but it's definitely not the United States.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#28aszsithPosted 12/30/2013 6:15:40 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
auntfafajk posted...
CapwnD posted...
loafy013 posted...
auntfafajk posted...

That didn't happen.

"You can leave your class if you wish." I don't know what country you live in, but it's definitely not the United States.

Lottery Winner
Professional Athlete
College Graduate
Musician
Actor
Inventor

Examples of how to move up in the US class system in potentially a single, sometimes immediate step. Moving down is even easier as it only requires you to lose your income and/or fame.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#29auntfafajkPosted 12/30/2013 11:36:52 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
auntfafajk posted...
CapwnD posted...
loafy013 posted...
auntfafajk posted...

That didn't happen.

I'm sorry, you must be part of the generation that believes people have a right to live even if they just want to coast by on the virtue of others. You honestly believe that it is justifiable when a government steals from people to fund wasteful social programs to help many who would otherwise help themselves. That makes a lot of sense.
---
#30CyricsServantPosted 12/31/2013 5:03:11 AM
auntfafajk posted...
I'm sorry, you must be part of the generation that believes people have a right to live even if they just want to coast by on the virtue of others. You honestly believe that it is justifiable when a government steals from people to fund wasteful social programs to help many who would otherwise help themselves. That makes a lot of sense.

Sorry auntfajk, but those "wasteful social programs" are one of the hallmarks of modern government. I suppose the alternative would be to locate a deserted island and live in a state of nature (or something comparable to one). However, I personally prefer to live in a society where "wasteful social programs," like public education, are perpetuated.

Regardless, in the U.S., thanks to our two party majoritarian system, it's not like we have too many options.

This is admittedly an over simplification, but it often seems like we can either elect a candidate from the big government party that wants to limit economic freedom (e.g. food stamps, public housing, subsidized healthcare, research grants, limits on emissions, more environmental regulations for big business, etc), or elect a candidate from the big government party that wants to limit social freedom (e.g. onerous blue laws with pointless Sabbath/Sunday regulations imposed on businesses, dry counties, opposition to gay marriage, opposition to a woman's right to choose, want to limit amnesty/ the ability for "anchor babies" to obtain citizenship, opposition to end-of-life services for the terminally ill, opposition to recreational drug use, want to spend billions a year fighting marijuana and prosecuting non-violent drug offenders instead of taxing the drug and making hundreds of millions, etc).

As long as those are our only options, I'll take free stuff over having less freedom every day of the week. I feel like, regardless of what party has power, I'm still going to be rendering 33% of my gross income to Caesar.