Gears of war on Xbox one ??

#112ndAtomiskPosted 12/29/2013 3:15:53 PM
Blizz87 posted...
Gears of war might not be exclusive next gen.

Next gen is like 10 years away. It's a little too early to cross that bridge.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#12krystylaPosted 12/29/2013 10:04:59 PM
monkeyluv101 posted...
Epic is done with Gears, but MS wants to keep it alive so they're fishing for a new dev to continue the game, don't expect it to be anything like it used to be though.

I too would rather see UT come back instead, heck I'd rather have UT than Titanfall as far as MP only games.

Where did you get that, last I heard an MS exec couldn't even guarantee it's exclusivety
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#13leatheljPosted 12/29/2013 10:16:44 PM
monkeyluv101 posted...
Epic is done with Gears, but MS wants to keep it alive so they're fishing for a new dev to continue the game, don't expect it to be anything like it used to be though.

I too would rather see UT come back instead, heck I'd rather have UT than Titanfall as far as MP only games.

Or just have both games don't know what you have agents Titan fall but you might need counseling for it get that blind hate and anger out ever try boxing?
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#14xacebopPosted 12/29/2013 10:28:20 PM
crucial posted...
Don't hold your breath,Epic seems like they want to move on to a new series and does not want to make Gears again all gen long.

You're right. Epic is done with gears same as bungie with halo. MS can pay someone to keep it going but it won't be the same
#15krystylaPosted 12/29/2013 10:58:33 PM
xacebop posted...
crucial posted...
Don't hold your breath,Epic seems like they want to move on to a new series and does not want to make Gears again all gen long.

You're right. Epic is done with gears same as bungie with halo. MS can pay someone to keep it going but it won't be the same

MS doesn't own Gears it's all in the hands of Epic
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#16TBONE_OGPosted 12/29/2013 11:05:20 PM
krystyla posted...
MS doesn't own Gears it's all in the hands of Epic

This right here. Epic owns the Gears IP. MS just paid for it last gen.

They could do the same this gen. But it's going to be either 1) a long time, or 2) or a really long time before we see a new Gears. But who knows really. Maybe there just trying to be slick and keep it a secret. Gears 1 was a free game on GWG on 360 just a little while ago. Maybe it'll spark more interest.

Epic could always push the IP to Epic Poland (People Can Fly). They did the campaign on Judgment, wasn't too bad - gamewise. They story was just lacking.
---
Always O.G.
#17singhellotakuPosted 12/30/2013 3:37:52 AM
eventually, but not for a while