Xbox One NSA backdoor is all but guaranteed.

#1RedZarakiPosted 12/29/2013 4:09:11 PM
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/catalog-reveals-nsa-has-back-doors-for-numerous-devices-a-940994.html

In fact, almost all hardware produced in the U.S. contains an NSA backdoor. Dell, Cisco, Juniper, IBM, Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor and more.

Is anyone honestly surprised?
---
Wolf Baron
#2knightimexPosted 12/29/2013 4:23:54 PM
"Xbox One NSA backdoor is all but guaranteed"

......Sorry, it made my chuckle.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#3CallmegePosted 12/29/2013 4:29:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4JeDDyDPosted 12/29/2013 4:31:27 PM
Get ready for the NSA/Xbone defense squad
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#5cheezedadadaPosted 12/29/2013 4:35:35 PM
JeDDyD posted...

This is the real problem here. This isn't a console issue, this is MUCH bigger than that. That goes to show you the mentality of people here though. They find out news like this and instead of making it into useful discussion, they use it to fuel console wars.

We find hundreds of articles on a weekly basis about how the government basically spies on everything we do on every device we use and the only thing people care about is PS4 vs Xbox One. Its nuts.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#6tbk210Posted 12/29/2013 4:38:04 PM
This just in..... Who cares ?!?!?

Don't do or say stupid things then. If they wanna see/hear me playing a game, who cares I'm not doing anything wrong. If your a privacy advocate, you should never leave your home as cameras are everywhere now a days.
---
Xbox live gamertag - SavageTBK.
Psn - SavageTBK
#7cheezedadadaPosted 12/29/2013 4:42:38 PM
Just to level the playing field by the way.

RE: PSN security
"“Any information collected in this way, for example, your UGM, the content of your voice and text communications, video of your gameplay, the time and location of your activities, and your name, your PSN Online ID and IP address, may be used by us or our affiliated companies,” the section reads. “This information may be passed to the police or other appropriate authorities. By accepting these Software Usage Terms, you expressly consent to this.”
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#8ILikeGamesManPosted 12/29/2013 4:44:19 PM
JeDDyD posted...

Ridiculous. So you know the government is spying on you, but this is about X1 vs PS4?
#9bmx_parkriderPosted 12/29/2013 5:17:13 PM
Don't be a terrorist and you won't have to worry about anything.
---
It's important to know that God exists, even if it's not how you were taught as a child.
GT: xThrasher610x
#10mfv12979Posted 12/29/2013 5:29:47 PM
No worries i'm sure a happily married couple with kids who own a console don't mind being monitored by the nsa to make sure these american families ain't a terrorist lol.