What game has better graphics, Killzone (PS4) or Ryse (Xbox one)?

#11BDJaycePosted 12/29/2013 5:57:46 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
another topic trying to stir up arguments, think up something new TC

Well if you guys be mature and you know... NOT ARGUE, then everything will be fine :-/

And if you guys would you know NOT bring up the PS4 and it's games and try to compare them to the Xbox One and it's games every day then there wouldn't be anything to argue about.

It's really quite simple for both sides really.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#12BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 6:03:37 PM
BDJayce posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Well if you guys be mature and you know... NOT ARGUE, then everything will be fine :-/

And if you guys would you know NOT bring up the PS4 and it's games and try to compare them to the Xbox One and it's games every day then there wouldn't be anything to argue about.

Well I'll do what I want and post what TF I want. If some people want to argue, I won't care. You and what YOU want are VERY irrelevant to me. Just vote and stfu is all I asked of YOU BDJayce...
---
NP:Assassins Creed 4 & Warframe. PS4 Wishlist - Doki Doki Universe, Knack.
#13BDJaycePosted 12/29/2013 6:07:12 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
BDJayce posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Well I'll do what I want and post what TF I want. If some people want to argue, I won't care. You and what YOU want are VERY irrelevant to me. Just vote and stfu is all I asked of YOU BDJayce...

Seems that we're at a bit of an impasse as I am also able to post "what TF" I want. Seems I uncovered you as a bit of a troll though and for revealing the facade, I do apologize. Didn't vote though so perhaps neither of us will ever get what we desire.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#14bessy67Posted 12/29/2013 6:13:06 PM
I've been playing Ryse and it looks amazing. From what I've seen of Killzone it looks great too. Can't we just be happy and leave it at that?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#15hollow-sasukePosted 12/29/2013 6:24:04 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
BDJayce posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Obvious troll, unnecessarily referencing a PS4 title on an Xbox One board. Notice how you place each respective console withing parenthesis next to the game, you could have simply put PS4 or Xbox One, but you didn't want people to think that's what the topic is about, which it is. Veiled instigation is all this is, and quite worthy as a troll tactic.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#16ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/29/2013 6:24:38 PM
Killzone looks better and performs better. To me, ryse is just like pretty pictures. It looks nice but thats all.Killzone looks amazing throughout action intensive gameplay. I can't help but be awestruck at some of these sequences.
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.
#17BeefEasterPosted 12/29/2013 6:32:48 PM
was the other poll not good enough?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68193933

this is an exactly duplicate of that one and the last post wasn't even 12 hours ago
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#18BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 6:33:27 PM
hollow-sasuke posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
BDJayce posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...

Obvious troll, unnecessarily referencing a PS4 title on an Xbox One board. Notice how you place each respective console withing parenthesis next to the game, you could have simply put PS4 or Xbox One, but you didn't want people to think that's what the topic is about, which it is. Veiled instigation is all this is, and quite worthy as a troll tactic.

OMG CALL THE POLICE!!!! :O
---
#19MicropolisPosted 12/29/2013 6:38:08 PM
Killzone has noticeable frame rate drops as reported everywhere.
#20BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 6:41:19 PM
BeefEaster posted...
was the other poll not good enough?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68193933

this is an exactly duplicate of that one and the last post wasn't even 12 hours ago

Someone watches too much CSI... Nice detective work. :-/
---