any PS3 exclusive you'd like to appear on your X1 this gen?

#11lunaticcorePosted 12/30/2013 1:18:26 AM
Little Big Planet...It was the only game that really got played on my PS3.

Hopefully Project Spark will scratch this itch though
#12teehee23Posted 12/30/2013 1:21:45 AM
God of War sequel.
I like the outrageousness of the series.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 12/30/2013 2:07:24 AM
I guess TLOU or Shadow of the Colossus. Oh, and anything WipEout.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#14Bs-KILLPosted 12/30/2013 2:18:58 AM
MGS4.
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita and PS4): BasuraKILLER
#15slyman19Posted 12/30/2013 3:03:17 AM
None. There`s a reason I sold my PS3.
#16Evel138Posted 12/30/2013 4:10:56 AM
While this doesn't affect me personally because I have access to all games regardless of platform....I think the Xbox only crowd missed out on The Last of Us.

No game has ever been quite as emotionally stirring ....its more than just a game (which the gameplay, while not reinventing the wheel, is decent) its a genuine look at the human condition under extreme circumstances. I mean.....

SPOILER:

When you can walking away being able to empathize and maybe even relate to David and his group of cannibals, who have every bit as much right to the survival of the fittest in the necessity of the barbarism of their world, as does Joel or Ellie...

....well, the story did its job IMHO.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#17krystylaPosted 12/30/2013 4:30:03 AM
Evel138 posted...
While this doesn't affect me personally because I have access to all games regardless of platform....I think the Xbox only crowd missed out on The Last of Us.

No game has ever been quite as emotionally stirring ....its more than just a game (which the gameplay, while not reinventing the wheel, is decent) its a genuine look at the human condition under extreme circumstances. I mean.....

SPOILER:

When you can walking away being able to empathize and maybe even relate to David and his group of cannibals, who have every bit as much right to the survival of the fittest in the necessity of the barbarism of their world, as does Joel or Ellie...

Same could be said about Mass Effect you had to make many moral decisions and knew they'd further impact the world your character lived in Sheperd being a blank page of a character made it even more immersive.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#18GladiatorDangerPosted 12/30/2013 4:31:06 AM
BigLongDowner posted...
No Man's Sky looks pretty cool. Maybe something from Naughty Dog.

No Man's Sky is an exclusive?
#19GladiatorDangerPosted 12/30/2013 4:36:21 AM
Evel138 posted...

SPOILER:

When you can walking away being able to empathize and maybe even relate to David and his group of cannibals

Soooooooooo.............. you like to eat people and think 14 is an acceptable age for a "partner"?
#20Evel138Posted 12/30/2013 4:40:03 AM
krystyla posted...
Evel138 posted...

SPOILER:

Same could be said about Mass Effect you had to make many moral decisions and knew they'd further impact the world your character lived in Sheperd being a blank page of a character made it even more immersive.

While I'm not sure why you feel the need to challenge my opinion as if yours is right and mine is wrong....you'll get no argument from me on the Mass Effect series. Its coincidentally my favorite franchise and I enjoyed it just as much as the exclusive (because that's ugh, what I thought the point of this thread was in the first place) TLoU.

I was fully invested in Commander Shepard and his comrades.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y