any PS3 exclusive you'd like to appear on your X1 this gen?

#31Evel138Posted 12/30/2013 4:25:45 AM(edited)
scoobydoobydont posted...
Evel138 posted...
Let me ask you this:

Why are Joel and Ellie any more entitled to their survival (and the brutality shown by them....Joel saying point blank he's "been on both sides of the hunter equation")...because they're the good guys? If you're at that place....you've missed the point of the story. You may be right that the "majority" doesn't see it that way, but you've still missed the point IMHO.

There was ample... resources in the world, they didn't need to resort to that, nor did the character you are defending. Killing is not even close to cannibalism in terms of behavior, it's actually counter productive to be a cannibal unless there is literally no alternative (there was, there were plenty of animals an plants). Killing people who will kill you if you don't is justified, cannibalism in the world provided in TLOU was not. Hell, you the player hunts a deer at one point. Society collapsed, that doesn't magically make certain things okay or healthy. Also, fyi, Joel was rarely sympathetic, you must have missed the pretty vocal criticism of his actions in the end.

Ok, so let's truly....HONESTLY explore the world of survival (not the idealize version of which you believe in). You've recognized the practicality of killing anyone outside the group as they pose a potential threat, right? Ok, now that we have a dead body (of meat) I suppose we're going to further expel the energy to hunt a deer (instead of eating a perfectly edible energy source) because why? We're adhering to some societal / moral conventions that no longer exist? Or are we going to conserve and utilize EVERY resource that we come across?
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#32richboy900Posted 12/30/2013 5:10:13 AM
Uncharted

Also Tekken. I say Tekken because I reckon it could go back to being a Sony exclusive this gen.
#33Jiggy101011Posted 12/30/2013 5:21:46 AM
Sycotic posted...
I would love a decent SOCOM game.

So would PS3 owners, myself included. Talk about murdering a franchise last gen....
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#34TerminonatatorPosted 12/30/2013 5:23:02 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
No Man's Sky looks pretty cool. Maybe something from Naughty Dog.

No Man's Sky is an exclusive?

No, he must be confused.

No Man's Sky looks incredible. Shame about the flood. I hope Hello Games can recover.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d4uh227
#35Masterchief5525Posted 12/30/2013 5:41:10 AM
Persona 5
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#36Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/30/2013 5:49:40 AM
Terminonatator posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
No Man's Sky looks pretty cool. Maybe something from Naughty Dog.

No Man's Sky is an exclusive?

No, he must be confused.

No Man's Sky looks incredible. Shame about the flood. I hope Hello Games can recover.

i hope they make space battles more realistic (like not hearing someone shooting). always hearing missiles and explosions go off in space has always bugged me about games and TV
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#37SycoticPosted 12/30/2013 9:22:21 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Sycotic posted...
I would love a decent SOCOM game.

So would PS3 owners, myself included. Talk about murdering a franchise last gen....

Which is the reason I eventually sold my PS3.
---
Xbox: Get Psycho