Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums
2 years ago#1
http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/abnormal-amount-xbox-one-controller-issues-reported-xbox-support-forums/

Man all these hardware/controller issues is the reason I don't usually buy consoles at launch. Hope these get resolved soon.
2 years ago#2
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
2 years ago#3
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.

Maybe it's a recent issue? This is the first time I've read about controller issues.
2 years ago#4
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#5
My Day One Edition controller is crappy. The top and bottom plastics aren't properly aligned, so there's a gap on the right side that digs into my hand, and I can push the left side "in". It's hard to explain, but it definitely has terrible build quality.
---
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7
2 years ago#6
bessy67 posted...
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..
2 years ago#7
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..

Confirmed MariaHelFutura alt

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
2 years ago#8
TravisCombs posted...
My Day One Edition controller is crappy. The top and bottom plastics aren't properly aligned, so there's a gap on the right side that digs into my hand, and I can push the left side "in". It's hard to explain, but it definitely has terrible build quality.

Mine worked flawlessly and after finally trying the DS4 I much prefer it, the sticks don't feel like condoms after all.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
2 years ago#9
My only grip is that I wish I could clean my thump sticks from all the excessive use =/
2 years ago#10
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...

Confirmed MariaHelFutura alt

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

You are a ps4 owner and this is a true statement. What is up your butt
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived