Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 12/29/2013 9:39:12 PM
http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/abnormal-amount-xbox-one-controller-issues-reported-xbox-support-forums/

Man all these hardware/controller issues is the reason I don't usually buy consoles at launch. Hope these get resolved soon.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/29/2013 9:42:18 PM
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 9:43:31 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.

Maybe it's a recent issue? This is the first time I've read about controller issues.
#4bessy67Posted 12/29/2013 9:44:42 PM
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5TravisCombsPosted 12/29/2013 9:46:11 PM
My Day One Edition controller is crappy. The top and bottom plastics aren't properly aligned, so there's a gap on the right side that digs into my hand, and I can push the left side "in". It's hard to explain, but it definitely has terrible build quality.
---
i5-760 @3.80GHz | 12GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 | MSI GTX 660Ti | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | Antec 300 Illusion | Windows 7
#6xacebopPosted 12/29/2013 10:34:20 PM
bessy67 posted...
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..
#7TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/29/2013 11:28:29 PM
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..

Confirmed MariaHelFutura alt

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#8krystylaPosted 12/29/2013 11:47:43 PM
TravisCombs posted...
My Day One Edition controller is crappy. The top and bottom plastics aren't properly aligned, so there's a gap on the right side that digs into my hand, and I can push the left side "in". It's hard to explain, but it definitely has terrible build quality.

Mine worked flawlessly and after finally trying the DS4 I much prefer it, the sticks don't feel like condoms after all.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#9WhyGeeGeePosted 12/29/2013 11:53:27 PM
My only grip is that I wish I could clean my thump sticks from all the excessive use =/
#10xacebopPosted 12/30/2013 12:09:39 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...

Confirmed MariaHelFutura alt

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

You are a ps4 owner and this is a true statement. What is up your butt