Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums

#11KenhorouPosted 12/29/2013 11:22:09 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.

I went to a Walmart like a week ago and the PS4 display was out. The left analog stick was already half gone. Like, the rubber was peeling off.
---
"COD: Be at the right place, at the right time"-Ragdoll47
QFT
#12loafy013Posted 12/30/2013 1:44:29 AM
Kenhorou posted...
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.

I went to a Walmart like a week ago and the PS4 display was out. The left analog stick was already half gone. Like, the rubber was peeling off.

I would not use a demo machine to judge how a controller holds up for any system. I've seen cracked screens on 3DS machines and don't assume Nintendo made a bad product, but rather dumb people who don't care how they treat stuff they don't own (which also explains the pen marks on the touch screen portion)
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#13krystylaPosted 12/30/2013 2:39:08 AM
loafy013 posted...
Kenhorou posted...

I would not use a demo machine to judge how a controller holds up for any system. I've seen cracked screens on 3DS machines and don't assume Nintendo made a bad product, but rather dumb people who don't care how they treat stuff they don't own (which also explains the pen marks on the touch screen portion)

I've felt the rubber peel off of the 2nd controller on a demo unit
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#14shootsmackPosted 12/30/2013 3:37:32 AM
It is no surprise, as there is an abnormal amount of problems with the X1 controller.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#15DojoMaxPosted 12/30/2013 4:49:17 AM
xacebop posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..

Confirmed MariaHelFutura alt

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

You are a ps4 owner and this is a true statement. What is up your butt

Wrong. TrollJob_Unlimited doesn't have either system and just relentlessly trolls in his massive amounts of spare time
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#16bob15xPosted 12/30/2013 5:24:57 AM
never heard of any issues with xbox one controllers
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/30/2013 5:31:39 AM
bessy67 posted...
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.

and those videos showing the actual issues?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#18bessy67Posted 12/30/2013 5:35:58 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
bessy67 posted...

and those videos showing the actual issues?

Did you read the article title? Abnormal amount of issues? Did you see how there were only 11 issues? Out of 2 million plus controllers out there?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#19TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/30/2013 6:04:35 AM(edited)
Marqmax posted...
xacebop posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

Wrong. TrollJob_Unlimited doesn't have either system and just relentlessly trolls in his massive amounts of spare time

Lol apparently your psychic abilities need work. This is the part where most people here would go out of their way to take and upload a pic. Unfortunately, I don't give enough ****s to do that and would rather let you believe what you want to believe. Only on the internet would some guy who doesn't know you beyond your username try to say what goes on in your house lol

Btw, "TrollJob_Unlimited" has got to be the corniest attempt at an insult I've ever seen from someone here
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#20TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/30/2013 5:44:28 AM
xacebop posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

1. What does that have to do with anything?

2. It was a joke, relax

3. Stop taking video games so seriously. I swear people here treat it like people treated skin color in the '50s. A lot of you need to reevaluate your priorities in life.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D