Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums

#21richboy900Posted 12/30/2013 6:07:59 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.

While Sony has improved ds4, I got to admit my main gripe is how bad the battery life is. This is why replaceable batteries are better.

I bet you could play xbone for a day without need for a controller recharge.
#22NeoAndurilPosted 12/30/2013 6:11:45 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Really? The only controller issue I've heard about is PS4's thumbsticks wearing out.

Chicken devil, will you please get a job rather then spend all day every day trolling on gamefaqs? For months now this is all you do.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#23embrandedonePosted 12/30/2013 6:38:28 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..

Confirmed MariaHelFutura alt

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

The bots are paranoid without logic, it's beautiful seeing them jump at their own shadow. xP
---
And while others have shifted their message and changed their story, we were consistent with the consumer's desires." Sony's Andrew House
#24EllesarienPosted 12/30/2013 9:17:58 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...
If you spent any time at all on N4G you would know that MariaHelFutura is a Sony fangirl of the highest order and she frequently uses Spawnfirst to wage her petty little fangirl war. Take anything from Spawnfirst, and especially anything from MariaHelFutura of Spawnfirst, with a massive grain of salt.

My friends launch day xbone had wires hanging out of his controller that provided rumble function that didn't work. So there's that..

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

You are a ps4 owner and this is a true statement. What is up your butt

1. What does that have to do with anything?

2. It was a joke, relax

3. Stop taking video games so seriously. I swear people here treat it like people treated skin color in the '50s. A lot of you need to reevaluate your priorities in life.

Oh yes. TJ...SOME PEOPLE do need to reevaluate their lives.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#25Juzten76Posted 12/30/2013 9:39:33 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
xacebop posted...
bessy67 posted...

#GamefaqsFanboyLogic

You do know a lot about fanboy logic from experience.
#26TheHunger82Posted 12/30/2013 9:51:02 AM
Fanboys, go play on your computer games and leave the forums to the sensible grownups.
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
GamerTag : TheHunger82
#27carljenkPosted 12/30/2013 9:52:23 AM
Yeah my Xbox One was dead on arrival. My second Xbox One had the disc read error shortly after playing it. My third Xbox One my controller gave me electric shocks. I guess I'm just not having a lot of luck.
#28TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/30/2013 4:17:11 PM
carljenk posted...
Yeah my Xbox One was dead on arrival. My second Xbox One had the disc read error shortly after playing it. My third Xbox One my controller gave me electric shocks. I guess I'm just not having a lot of luck.

No, your a Sony Pony troll

amirite?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#29Juzten76Posted 12/30/2013 4:25:40 PM
carljenk posted...

Yeah, my 5th Xbox One started shooting razor edged blurays out of the disc drive and decapitated my cat.
#30120N7Posted 12/30/2013 4:57:23 PM
WhyGeeGee posted...
My only grip is that I wish I could clean my thump sticks from all the excessive use =/

This ^ The textured ring on the sticks collects skin and looks icky.

That aside, the controller is amazing. No problems here.