Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums
1 year ago#31
Embrandedone officially outs himself as a childish troll....thanks for the heads up!! Lol
1 year ago#32
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
carljenk posted...
Yeah my Xbox One was dead on arrival. My second Xbox One had the disc read error shortly after playing it. My third Xbox One my controller gave me electric shocks. I guess I'm just not having a lot of luck.

No, your a Sony Pony troll

amirite?

Please stop making pro sony responses. You make trolls looks bad. And that's sad. There's trolls, then there is you.
1 year ago#33
My thumb sticks are loose already. Not exactly a failure, but could be an issue down the road.
1 year ago#34
Xbone180'd.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 42 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
1 year ago#35
so lets see. people are claiming that xbox is having a spillage of some suspicious white fluid and the DS4 is suffering from a serious case of leprosy.
yep.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#36
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
so lets see. people are claiming that xbox is having a spillage of some suspicious white fluid and the DS4 is suffering from a serious case of leprosy.
yep.

From that description it sounds more like they had violent sex... Probably fighting over who gets to be on top
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
1 year ago#37
like vampires reacting to garlic immersed crucifixes.
---
"humor is the thin make-up anger wears"-bag of bones, stephen king
1 year ago#38
Once again the fanboys defend anything. MS claim to have wasted $100 million designing the XB1 controller, but they couldn't make something solid. They knew what was wrong with the 360 controllers all this time, but do we see a good controller with everything addresses? No. We see cheaper construction and cheaper components making for problems again, and again people who defend. 3rd generation Xbox controllers should NOT have nearly the amount of issues being reported. If there was nothing to complain about, there wouldn't be so many people complaining.

It's like the idiots who defend the garbage cardboard book packaging we've been seeing with blu-ray box sets. A huge percentage show up with scratched discs because of the packaging, but the idiots that luck out and get discs without scratches (or even lightly scratched) defend the BS goofy packaging while the rest of us demand standard cases to protect our discs.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
(edited by Viper187666)
1 year ago#39
1-anyone else notice whenever there's a post by Neo, emmbranded is always right behind him (or vice versa.) just found that odd.

2-Neo, if you're going to tell diablo to stop trolling, I'd like to see you tell metroid, lilj, thatlao, etc. the same. It works both ways, not just for a specific system.

Just saying. I've been here forever. I see what goes on.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Abnormal Amount of Xbox One Controller Issues Reported on Xbox Support Forums

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived