So Xbox One is the anti-Nazi console?

#11BDJaycePosted 12/30/2013 1:22:24 AM
This is one step away from those "pro American" topics that used to be all over the place.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#12Golden MavenPosted 12/30/2013 1:27:01 AM
BDJayce posted...
This is one step away from those "pro American" topics that used to be all over the place.

Is there something wrong with being proud of your country?
#13BDJaycePosted 12/30/2013 1:29:49 AM
Golden Maven posted...
BDJayce posted...

Is there something wrong with being proud of your country?

No but by "pro American" I mean.. "if you buy a PS4 you hate America and are supporting its downfall!" type of pro American.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#14WeirdShroomPosted 12/30/2013 3:27:48 AM
Sony had a direct hand in Pearl Harbor.

Why would you support such Anti-American products?
---
GT: BxB402 - "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back!"
#15EternaIFlamePosted 12/30/2013 2:27:50 PM
WeirdShroom posted...

Microsoft had a hand in terrorism, (American Rebellion) slavery, and internment camps for the Japanese that were only slightly better than the Nazi's internment camps. Why would you support such Anti-human products?
#16RebelGameMasterPosted 12/30/2013 2:30:32 PM
Dy_WarriorsXoXo posted...
hollow-sasuke posted...
What does that have to do with Xbox?

They advertised it as exclusive to Xbox One... Did you not pay attention at their conference.

They advertise a lot of things.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#17Juzten76Posted 12/30/2013 2:42:02 PM
Sony Fans are sort of like Nazis, so I can see how the Xbox One is the anti-Nazi.
#18SythisTaruPosted 12/30/2013 2:49:16 PM
EternaIFlame posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

Microsoft had a hand in terrorism, (American Rebellion) slavery, and internment camps for the Japanese that were only slightly better than the Nazi's internment camps. Why would you support such Anti-human products?

Lol what? Don't ever compare the Japanese interment camps to death camps again, it's insulting.
#19EternaIFlamePosted 12/30/2013 7:00:48 PM
SythisTaru posted...
EternaIFlame posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

Lol what? Don't ever compare the Japanese interment camps to death camps again, it's insulting.

Just trying to make a point. A horrible and wrong point, sure, but I doubt any of these uneducated buffoons like the one I quoted would be able to tell.