Skyrim Ultimate Edition exclusive to Xbox One?

#1Man-BoobsPosted 12/30/2013 3:53:01 AM
Anyone know if this will have mod support? I remember Todd Howard saying how mods comming to next gen consoles was a possibility and now that Skyrim is comming to Xbox One does this mean it will also support mods?
#2liquidblue4Posted 12/30/2013 4:09:35 AM
Skyrim isnt coming to Xbox One
---
Demons to Some. Angels to Others.
#3GladiatorDangerPosted 12/30/2013 4:22:20 AM
Actually it is.
#4Jedi454Posted 12/30/2013 4:25:33 AM
Lol everyone is done or almost done with skyrim by now even if it did come to xbox one.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#5Bottler0cketPosted 12/30/2013 4:26:23 AM
Skyrim isnt coming to Xbox One
#6BDJaycePosted 12/30/2013 4:27:17 AM(edited)
GladiatorDanger posted...
Actually it is.

Where's your source? I know that Elder Scrolls Online will be on both PS4 and Xbox One but this is the first time i've ever heard of even a hint that Skyrim is making the jump to next gen.. and google turns up nothing on the subject except this topic.

So without a legit source i'm gonna say this is a troll topic.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#7shootsmackPosted 12/30/2013 4:40:42 AM
It is not going to support mods. Bank it.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#8nickizgr8Posted 12/30/2013 6:11:02 AM
shootsmack posted...
It is not going to support mods. Bank it.

This. The only way something like a mod would be introduced would be using one of those creation kits but obviously it will be limited because lol console.

Also you wont have any good mods like Skyrim on PC does. Most of the mods will be god weapons and such. because we all know what happens when console players are able to edit games. *cough* Call of duty *cough*
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#9Jiggy101011Posted 12/30/2013 6:15:17 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Lol everyone is done or almost done with skyrim by now even if it did come to xbox one.

Everyone is done with Injustice too, but there are people who are psyched it is coming to PS4. All about perspective.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/30/2013 6:19:21 AM
the only thing i have seen thats close to this is http://societyandreligion.com/skyrim-ps4-xbox-one-redoing-graphics/
and it's nothing but speculation.
and why are you calling it the "ultimate edition"? It's called the legendary edition. Besides Bethesda is already working on their next game.(i hope it's FO4)
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."