Skyrim Ultimate Edition exclusive to Xbox One?

#11TerraUniversePosted 12/30/2013 5:39:12 AM
People need to learn how to use Google and to get information from reputable sites, not just random sites or message boards.

Anyway, it might come out, but there's nothing official about it.
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/30/2013 5:44:24 AM
TerraUniverse posted...
People need to learn how to use Google and to get information from reputable sites, not just random sites or message boards.

are you referring to my link? because it was literally the only thing that came up when i type "skyrim coming to xbox one" under the news section of google
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#13RybalPosted 12/30/2013 6:13:34 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
TerraUniverse posted...

are you referring to my link? because it was literally the only thing that came up when i type "skyrim coming to xbox one" under the news section of google

Nah - he's probably referring to the two new users who are trying to convince people that it IS coming to any next gen system.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#14NeoAndurilPosted 12/30/2013 6:14:29 AM
xb1 trolls are now making up titles to games and claiming exclusive because they don't have good exclusives they can actually play.

Sad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#15bossk5Posted 1/4/2014 3:25:52 AM(edited)
NeoAnduril posted...
xb1 trolls are now making up titles to games and claiming exclusive because they don't have good exclusives they can actually play.

Sad.

Which of them claimed this as an exclusive?
Calling others trolls in your statement is hypocrisy at its finest. I should expect nothing more from you though I suppose.

Sad indeed.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#16Spetsnaz420Posted 1/4/2014 3:29:24 AM
shootsmack posted...
It is not going to support mods. Bank it.

Not a chance... MS doesn't even allow free DLC... Minecraft is the only game I know of to pull this off
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#17Man-Boobs(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2014 3:51:42 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
shootsmack posted...

Not a chance... MS doesn't even allow free DLC... Minecraft is the only game I know of to pull this off

So then what is the deal with Project Spark? Is that not supposed to revolve around user created content?
#182ndAtomiskPosted 1/4/2014 10:03:38 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
shootsmack posted...

The Last Remnant had pre-order bonuses or something that later came out as free DLC.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#19mokmuudPosted 1/4/2014 10:11:53 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
shootsmack posted...

This. The only way something like a mod would be introduced would be using one of those creation kits but obviously it will be limited because lol console.

Also you wont have any good mods like Skyrim on PC does. Most of the mods will be god weapons and such. because we all know what happens when console players are able to edit games. *cough* Call of duty *cough*

Actually all they would have to do is add something similar to steam workshop to manage the mods.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#20Cornbread4lifePosted 1/4/2014 10:16:33 AM
NeoAnduril posted...

Sad.

You can't be an X1 troll on the X1 board. If something said in support of the X1 makes you angry, even if not true, there's a simple solution. Leave.
---
GT: Cornbread4life