Skyrim Ultimate Edition exclusive to Xbox One?

#31Pixx0Posted 1/5/2014 7:01:33 AM
bossk5 posted...
MacBookAir posted...
bossk5 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
xb1 trolls are now making up titles to games and claiming exclusive because they don't have good exclusives they can actually play.

Sad.

Which of them claimed this as an exclusive?
Calling others trolls in your statement is hypocrisy at its finest. I should expect nothing more from you though I suppose.

Sad indeed.

Read the title.

I think it's you who should " read the title" sweetie.

Awww why so defensive already? He has a point. Maybe you can read a title, but understanding what it implies still requires a bit more work for you...sweetie.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#32axelfooley2k5Posted 1/5/2014 7:09:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33bossk5Posted 1/5/2014 7:33:31 AM(edited)
Pixx0 posted...
bossk5 posted...
MacBookAir posted...
bossk5 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
xb1 trolls are now making up titles to games and claiming exclusive because they don't have good exclusives they can actually play.

Sad.

Which of them claimed this as an exclusive?
Calling others trolls in your statement is hypocrisy at its finest. I should expect nothing more from you though I suppose.

Sad indeed.

Read the title.

I think it's you who should " read the title" sweetie.

Awww why so defensive already? He has a point. Maybe you can read a title, but understanding what it implies still requires a bit more work for you...sweetie.

The title doesn't claim anything. It's asking a question. I really shouldn't have to explain the difference. I know you were really looking forward to " pwning" a fellow message board poster with your statement.... but... well.... It just didn't work out too well for you did it. ... sweetie?
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#34Pixx0Posted 1/5/2014 7:39:56 AM
bossk5 posted...
blablabla

pwning? nah, just stating facts. #Dealwithit

that habit of you calling everyone "sweetie" is quite revelating though. Insecure much?
---
#35bossk5Posted 1/5/2014 7:48:11 AM
Pixx0 posted...
bossk5 posted...
blablabla

that habit of you calling everyone "sweetie" is quite revelating though. Insecure much?

Facts? I don't think you know what that word means.... sugar. Also, I have no need for insecurity when dealing with someone such as yourself. Calling everyone sweetie? Nope....just remember baby doll.. . . You addressed me first. ;)

My initial statement stands. There was no claim of exclusivity in this topic.
#dealwithit indeed
---
#36Pixx0Posted 1/5/2014 7:51:13 AM
bossk5 posted...
Pixx0 posted...
bossk5 posted...
blablabla

Facts? I don't think you know what that word means.... sugar. Also, I have no need for insecurity when dealing with someone such as yourself. Calling everyone sweetie? Nope....just remember baby doll.. . . You addressed me first. ;)

#dealwithit indeed

the "you said it first, so it's ya" kind of guy. That's what I thought. I thought people were done with this after 5y old? Keep going please, that's pretty much what I assumed from the start (and rightly so thank you) ;)
---
#37bossk5Posted 1/5/2014 8:00:21 AM
Pixx0 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Pixx0 posted...
bossk5 posted...
blablabla

#dealwithit indeed

the "you said it first, so it's ya" kind of guy. That's what I thought. I thought people were done with this after 5y old? Keep going please, that's pretty much what I assumed from the start (and rightly so thank you) ;)

As opposed to the "I can't counter anything the other guy is saying so I'm going going to to try to steer the conversation towards another direction" kind of guy? Don't work that way dear. Your attack on my supposed immaturity would hold a lot more weight if it wasn't you who addressed me. You don't "get stuff" though and that's fine. I won't fault you.

Person A: Is it 3 o'clock?

Person B: nope

Person C: Omg stop teh claiming that Itz 3 o'clock!

Person A: O_o
---
#38BDJaycePosted 1/5/2014 8:03:38 AM
I called them a troll but not because of any "they claimed it was exclusive" thing but because they claimed it was coming to the next gen and neither offered factual evidence to support it.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#39bossk5Posted 1/5/2014 8:11:00 AM
BDJayce posted...
I called them a troll but not because of any "they claimed it was exclusive" thing but because they claimed it was coming to the next gen and neither offered factual evidence to support it.

You're initial post needs no explanation. You were right to question it.
---
#40Pixx0Posted 1/5/2014 8:17:37 AM
bossk5 posted...
so I'm going going to to try to steer the conversation towards another direction" kind of guy?

I didn't do anything, you're pretty good at doing it on your own haha !

Don't work that way dear. Your attack on my supposed immaturity

I doubt one would considers himself mature when using stuff like "doll, dear, sweetie" during some argument.
As I said, insecure much. You're just digging that hole deeper and deeper, and you're clueless about it (among many things).

Hint: keep going but I advise you at reading the sig first. Should you have been smarter, you'd have gone the ignore way too to have the last word (which your poor attempt didn't succeed at), rather than playing the "you said it first kiddo/dearie/baby".

End of lesson.
---