Microsoft To 'Look Into' Hello Games Aid...Could No Man Sky become exclusive?

#21mokmuudPosted 12/30/2013 3:37:31 PM
teehee23 posted...
No Man's Sky could be a game changer and high-5 to Microsoft (the heart and soul of true hardcore oldschool gaming) for offering help.

wow
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#22WellAlrightThenPosted 12/30/2013 4:04:51 PM
teehee23 posted...
No Man's Sky could be a game changer and high-5 to Microsoft (the heart and soul of true hardcore oldschool gaming) for offering help.

I laughed so hard when I read this that I farted.
#23mahgah91Posted 12/30/2013 4:59:21 PM
No Man's Sky needs to be on every platform. It is the ultimate game and the future of game design and technology.
---
3DS FC: 1822-0233-2390
#24Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/30/2013 5:02:33 PM
phil spencer said he would look into giving his deepest regards to Hello Games lets not get ahead of ourselves
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#25RagingGoalsPosted 12/30/2013 5:16:17 PM
Why would it even matter if it was exclusive to one console over another? Do you have a personal financial investment in the company? No. Who cares either way, people take video games way too seriously.
---
PSN: DragoonLegend (anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3)
#26Coutts2Posted 12/30/2013 5:52:03 PM
I would hate to see it an XBone exclusive, 360 only or PC only or even better both 360 or PC, I could live with that. This game just speaks to me and I want it to have a huge user base.
---
PSN: Geoff-C-
#27mahgah91Posted 12/30/2013 6:56:34 PM
RagingGoals posted...
Why would it even matter if it was exclusive to one console over another? Do you have a personal financial investment in the company? No. Who cares either way, people take video games way too seriously.

Because No Man's Sky is the foretold pinnacle of gaming. This is the game I've been waiting for since I first played Super Mario Bros. From my childhood to adulthood, this is what I've wanted from gaming.

For physics, it was Einstein and relativity. For Apple, it was the iPod. For mankind, it was domestication of flora and fauna.

That point when everything beyond is elevated to a higher standard. That point is No Man's Sky. And all of humanity must partake in the unmatched brilliance. The paramour of my dreams is this close to manifesting, and I will not let exclusivity rob me of that experience.

Join the Church of the Prophet of Hello Games.
---
3DS FC: 1822-0233-2390
#28Apex-PlayerPosted 12/30/2013 7:07:52 PM
Leave it to microsoft to try and capitalize off other peoples suffering.

There insurance wont cover the damages, they are in a very tight spot now.

I hope, they just get a massive loan somehow so they can keep it multiplat. Or that Sony counter offers with the same proposition. No need to make it a crap shoot with the other throwing money until the other says screw it. Just a 50/50 and let the developers choose who togo with from personal preference.

I was looking forward to this game also, but if the developers jump at the first offer MS throws at them i'd lose a little respect for them, and surely i'd remember this down the road. If they get fair offers from both, and still choose MS, ok thats fine. If they pull an EA titanfall and go exclusive behind the scenes without at least checking other options, screw it then. Might as well sell yourselves to MS as I wont be anticipating the next game.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#29mokmuudPosted 12/30/2013 7:10:51 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Leave it to microsoft to try and capitalize off other peoples suffering.

There insurance wont cover the damages, they are in a very tight spot now.

I hope, they just get a massive loan somehow so they can keep it multiplat. Or that Sony counter offers with the same proposition. No need to make it a crap shoot with the other throwing money until the other says screw it. Just a 50/50 and let the developers choose who togo with from personal preference.

I was looking forward to this game also, but if the developers jump at the first offer MS throws at them i'd lose a little respect for them, and surely i'd remember this down the road. If they get fair offers from both, and still choose MS, ok thats fine. If they pull an EA titanfall and go exclusive behind the scenes without at least checking other options, screw it then. Might as well sell yourselves to MS as I wont be anticipating the next game.

I heard they might try a kickstarter and if so I can see that going well.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#30Apex-PlayerPosted 12/30/2013 7:20:05 PM
I hope they do get a kickstarter going, that would be best for themselves and gamers.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat