Recent players non existant? Rep system garbage?`

#11dejavu1982Posted 12/30/2013 11:39:37 PM
thatbamaguy2288 posted...
Quote:You report people for dropping out?

Get a grip. Anything could have happend to him.

'Wahhh, someone left my computer game, I must tell on him.. wahhh'

@daniel79

This. Maybe he has a bad connection? Maybe he had something come up that was far more important than a video game?

I'm with you on the gold sale thing though.

It's more about by putting he quit early means you won't get matched with him again, it's not about telling on him u fool.
#12gambit444(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 12:26:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 12/31/2013 12:41:28 PM
gambit444 posted...
dejavu1982 posted...

@daniel79

This. Maybe he has a bad connection? Maybe he had something come up that was far more important than a video game?

It's more about by putting he quit early means you won't get matched with him again, it's not about telling on him u fool.

Wow , so many morons. it is like the above quote says, it's not about whining it's about matchmaking. I don't want to play with this guy again. let MS sort it out if it was a router issue or an accident.

If i quit early in a match, feel free to never play with me again but i am not the kind of guy who does that. I don't start a game unless i intend to finish.

At the end of the day by me saying something, he is not gonna lose his gold. He is not gonna get his system banned. he just wont play with me again. i'm not telling the teacher he cheated on a test.

and furthermore, i never asked for anyone's opinion on right or wrong. I was inquiring about a recently played list. If you don't agree with me or how i do things, sucks for you that not everyone shares your opinion on everything.

I can't believe how many people are against you. I would also like to see a recent players list sonewhere.

Maybe when MS releases the dashboard upgrade?
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#14djwagonPosted 12/31/2013 12:44:29 PM
dejavu1982 posted...

@daniel79

lol you really think that bs thing called a rep systems works .it never worked on the 360 and it sure the hell does not on the xbox one .i been matched up many of times with people i marked on that great idea from Mircosoft
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before
#15Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/31/2013 1:39:44 PM
zinsindetta posted...
daniel79 posted...
You report people for dropping out?

Sounds like your one of those people taking such offense. I report them too if they are a hit away from dying on Killer Instinct or if their triple mac strategy doesn't work on Halo Wars and so forth. You can tell when they disconnect being a jerk. How about you stop crying, that is why the option to report them exists. Let the sore loser quitters play with each other and have their time wasted.

Yep! I've already experience this in Ryse. Playing a co-op arena match with some guy and I was killing! I had a couple 60+ combos and tons of xp. We get to the round right before the bosses and an enemy drops him. I finish my combo and come over to help him and just as I'm picking him up he drops. Clearly he left the game because he couldn't hack it and got downed so F*** him.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#16gambit444(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:35:07 AM
djwagon posted...
dejavu1982 posted...

@daniel79

lol you really think that bs thing called a rep systems works .it never worked on the 360 and it sure the hell does not on the xbox one .i been matched up many of times with people i marked on that great idea from Mircosoft

I think it's more important to be implementing the system & making it accessible rather than nitpicking at this point.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
#17Foxx3kPosted 1/1/2014 10:46:17 AM
What's wrong with reporting somebody for dropping? If it was a true fluke like a power outage or internet disruption, then there won't be many reports for it and he won't gain a negative reputation. If it's frequent, then he should have a reputation of being a quitter. Even if he frequently has internet outages, that would mean to me that I would be less likely to want to play with him. For instance, if I'm playing a fighting game with somebody who has a lot of disconnects, I don't care if those are because he has poor internet or because he's a sore loser - it's the same negative experience to me.

Why are people getting ants in their pants for somebody trying to use the reputation as intended?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#18liquidblue4Posted 1/1/2014 11:23:40 AM
I see we have a bunch of rage quitters in here defending their brother.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#19Viper187666Posted 1/1/2014 11:40:59 AM(edited)
gambit444 posted...

I think it's more important to be implementing the system & making it accessible rather than nitpicking at this point.

What system? It seriously never worked. I used to avoid the idlers on Halo Reach and still got matched with them on a daily basis. I've been saying it ever since Reach was released. There should've been a simple blacklist option. If I "avoid" someone, I NEVER want to see them again for any reason. Is that really so hard for MS to understand!?
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#20AzaneAzerPosted 1/1/2014 12:05:17 PM
Microsoft will keep saying they're trying to make a better rep system, but they know they can't realistically retaliate against half their fan base.