Objectively the Xbox is just a better console than the rest.

#31HeathenutopiaPosted 12/30/2013 3:15:31 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Heathenutopia posted...
Truth is the new Trolling. Love it!

(Also note: Helen Keller would have preferred Xbox due to Kinect).

Got me there! Hehe
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#32SythisTaruPosted 12/30/2013 3:16:49 PM
mokmuud posted...
Xbox One is in stock at all the stores around me. Plus PS4 hasn't released in Japan yet. That gap will widen by a large margin one it releases there.

I'm still surprised by how well it has been selling. I was expecting Xbox to flop MASSIVELY just because of all the hate and bias against it online.

For most people; if a Xbox One were to walk into your kitchen, would you treat it to a saucer of your delicious milk? Probably not. You don't like them. You don't really know why you don't like them. All you know is you find them repulsive.
#33Lawboy2Posted 12/31/2013 9:02:42 AM
I hope u guys realize the now in stock tracker....tracks online not in stores...that is all
#34RybalPosted 12/31/2013 9:25:35 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
I hope u guys realize the now in stock tracker....tracks online not in stores...that is all

Oh, I certainly realize that. However, he was saying that it was sold out everywhere and I was pointing out that you could easily get it. If you are already able to access the internet for Gamefaqs, then you can certainly access those sites to order it as well.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#35mokmuudPosted 12/31/2013 9:37:14 AM
SythisTaru posted...
mokmuud posted...
Xbox One is in stock at all the stores around me. Plus PS4 hasn't released in Japan yet. That gap will widen by a large margin one it releases there.

I'm still surprised by how well it has been selling. I was expecting Xbox to flop MASSIVELY just because of all the hate and bias against it online.

For most people; if a Xbox One were to walk into your kitchen, would you treat it to a saucer of your delicious milk? Probably not. You don't like them. You don't really know why you don't like them. All you know is you find them repulsive.

I never said that.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#36method115Posted 12/31/2013 9:41:37 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Vgchartz said X1 sold 2.4M and PS4 3.4M?

The console is $100 more and the PS4 can't pull even further ahead? WTF? Are people realizing the PS4 has no games yet?

After all the negative backlash, the price difference and internet hate for MS they still keep up with almost 3 million sales in a little over a month? That says a LOT.

This. I think these guys honestly forget the backlash and the $100 cheaper PS4 price. The Xbox One seems to be doing the curbstomping considering PS4 can't manage capitalize on that huge price gap

lol only on the X1 board can the X1 be losing in all markets but actually winning at the same time.
---
PSN: method114
#37MetroidFan9999Posted 12/31/2013 9:44:04 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Heathenutopia posted...

Can't sell what you don't have. Doesn't take a rocket scientist...or even a third grade education to figure that out.

Well MS sold 2.4M. They had 2.4 million consoles and sold 2.4 million of them. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that MS sold 2.4 million units.

Not only that, but one of lower numbers was in Europe, where supplies werent being focused like they are in the US. I am surprised MS is doing so well while you sit here and tell us about sales for a console with no games.

My PS4 hasnt been touched in almost 2 weeks now. It has NOTHING to play. NOTHING.

They did? I have a feeling there was 3 million out there that MS sold to retailers....but consumers just don't want that 600k difference now, hence the reports of numerous retailers with stock not selling.

But go on, ignore these things and claim MS has sold out all across the board to consumer, lol.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#38Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/31/2013 9:45:59 AM(edited)
Revival125 posted...
They are just being subjective about their opinions.

This is a contender to become my new quote; of course I would cite you, that way the world will know it was you who said it first
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#39MetroidFan9999Posted 12/31/2013 9:44:33 AM
method115 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Vgchartz said X1 sold 2.4M and PS4 3.4M?

The console is $100 more and the PS4 can't pull even further ahead? WTF? Are people realizing the PS4 has no games yet?

After all the negative backlash, the price difference and internet hate for MS they still keep up with almost 3 million sales in a little over a month? That says a LOT.

This. I think these guys honestly forget the backlash and the $100 cheaper PS4 price. The Xbox One seems to be doing the curbstomping considering PS4 can't manage capitalize on that huge price gap

lol only on the X1 board can the X1 be losing in all markets but actually winning at the same time.

XD
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#40Pixx0Posted 12/31/2013 9:47:16 AM
method115 posted...

this deserves a bump and +1 for speaking the truth.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.