Analyst Michael Pachter Believes Microsoft will Eventually Unbundle the Xbox One

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Analyst Michael Pachter Believes Microsoft will Eventually Unbundle the Xbox One
1 year ago#1
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/30/analyst-michael-pachter-believes-microsoft-will-eventually-unbundle-the-xbox-ones-kinect/

So this probably means it will never happen <_<
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
1 year ago#2
As neutral as I ATTEMPT (whether successfully or not) to be, the fact you have three anti-Xbox One threads on the first page really does harm your sad-face smiley "I'm one of you" demeanours, bud.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
1 year ago#3
xbox one requiring kinect confirmed
---
*wipes brown*
1 year ago#4
"negative xbox news must be a troll"
1 year ago#5
I guess at this point, since I plan on buying the Xbox One very soon, it wont matter to me.

I really would love to see a Kinect-less version of Xbox One though for people who don't want it.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
1 year ago#6
I don't think Microsoft is stupid enough to force Kinect is generation since it would pretty much suicide the company.
1 year ago#7
EmbersOfElder posted...
I don't think Microsoft is stupid enough to force Kinect is generation since it would pretty much suicide the company.

Still better than releasing a console with minor graphics update.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
1 year ago#8
LostOdyssey17 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

Still better than releasing a console with minor graphics update.

Vs??? One with a smaller graphical update and Skype for $100 more?
---
NNID: Xenteros
1 year ago#9
Multi screening, TV integration, kinect, better online network, supporting an American business. Superior controller and launch lineup. Anything else?
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
1 year ago#10
thats an easy prediction. when they need to price drop the console before remodeling it, thats the easiest way to do so.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Analyst Michael Pachter Believes Microsoft will Eventually Unbundle the Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived