Analyst Michael Pachter Believes Microsoft will Eventually Unbundle the Xbox One

#11DelRowePosted 12/30/2013 4:57:58 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
supporting an American business.

Lol
---
You are not in control.
#12That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 5:04:47 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
As neutral as I ATTEMPT (whether successfully or not) to be, the fact you have three anti-Xbox One threads on the first page really does harm your sad-face smiley "I'm one of you" demeanours, bud.

I'm just reporting the news bud :p

How is this specific article negative though? If this happens it would be a great thing for gamers. A lot of people can't afford this at $500.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
#13aszsithPosted 12/30/2013 6:25:15 PM
Pachter is a talking head with a somewhat famous name. Gaming sites parade him out when they want to create news with his predictions. Then they eventually write a follow up article pointing out how wrong he was.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#14deadmarvPosted 1/3/2014 11:27:07 AM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Multi screening, TV integration, kinect, better online network, supporting an American business. Superior controller and launch lineup. Anything else?

You're only supporting the rich, the console us made un a different country, the customer service is based in another country, and so on and so on.

I try to support American companies, but when the only Americans that are profiting from my purchase are the upper class that don't need my money, I tend to not care about said company.
#15wisemiddsPosted 1/3/2014 11:29:18 AM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Multi screening, TV integration, kinect, better online network, supporting an American business. Superior controller and launch lineup. Anything else?

My sides are hurting from too much laughter, don't forget teh chievies for watching TV 'bro'
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
NNID, PSN: wisemidds
#16DojoMaxPosted 1/3/2014 11:31:11 AM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
As neutral as I ATTEMPT (whether successfully or not) to be, the fact you have three anti-Xbox One threads on the first page really does harm your sad-face smiley "I'm one of you" demeanours, bud.

I'm just reporting the news bud :p

How is this specific article negative though? If this happens it would be a great thing for gamers. A lot of people can't afford this at $500.

But they could at 400? Shut up.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin