Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#1DevinePunisherPosted 12/31/2013 2:19:31 AM
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#2blakmogPosted 12/31/2013 2:43:36 AM
Reassurance topic #96357393
---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : Dragon's Crown : Dota2 : Persona 4 :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>
#3WeirdShroomPosted 12/31/2013 2:53:51 AM
blakmog posted...

Reassurance post #99357394
---
GT: BxB402 - "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back!"
#4Delta_F14Posted 12/31/2013 2:56:09 AM
lol @ you peasants, squabbling about on which console is better.

PC is da best.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#5EternaIFlamePosted 12/31/2013 2:57:27 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
blakmog posted...

Reassurance post #99357394

Don't bother. Everyone knows how much of a troll you are here. Nobody's going to listen to your crap.
#6WeirdShroomPosted 12/31/2013 2:59:46 AM
Even his sig is just dripping with Sony bias. Come on man, you ain't foolin'.
---
#7Gamer4e4Posted 12/31/2013 3:01:18 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

Lol, reassurance at its finest.. Haha

I could buy both systems if I wished, I bought an xbox 360 last gen as that IMO was the best console. This gen I'm with the PS4. Why? Well it's a combination of a more powerful system, a system aimed primarily at gamers and no bundled spycam with the system.

It's really a no brainer for the person who dislikes this social media 'fad' and only wants the system for gaming.
#8WeirdShroomPosted 12/31/2013 3:08:21 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...

Lol, reassurance at its finest.. Haha

I could buy both systems if I wished, I bought an xbox 360 last gen as that IMO was the best console. This gen I'm with the PS4. Why? Well it's a combination of a more powerful system, a system aimed primarily at gamers and no bundled spycam with the system.

It's really a no brainer for the person who dislikes this social media 'fad' and only wants the system for gaming.

Looks like we got another Sony shill. A pretty terrible one at that.
---
#9Xuande12Posted 12/31/2013 3:10:10 AM
Cool story, xbro
---
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).
#10badmanneilPosted 12/31/2013 3:14:58 AM
Delta_F14 posted...
lol @ you peasants, squabbling about on which console is better.

PC is da best.

LOL PC...