Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#11crucialPosted 12/31/2013 3:21:23 AM
Hows GTA5 on the PC?why is it that more and more devs/pubs are staying away from PC all together?

And PS4 lol people still play that thing,it has nothing on it to play,not saying X1 has much more but has a few titles but my PS4 is pretty much collecting dust,thinking of trading it in for a PS3 you know the console that Sony is supporting right now,exclusive after exclusive comes to PS3 but not PS4,makes a lot of sense,have fun ponies with that paper weight.
#12OandA_PestPosted 12/31/2013 3:26:07 AM
Why don't the mods ever do anything about all of these reassurance topics? I see dozens and dozens of them on this board daily.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#13FOXSOLIDPosted 12/31/2013 3:29:39 AM
lol Xbox is not a great system by any means...my lord...stop lying to yourselves.

None of the system's so called "innovation" has a damn thing to do with it's ability to play video games. It actually is quite inferior at playing video games. Your "innovation" is fluff....gimmicks...worthless....features.

You cannot do one single thing with the console other than play a game offline without a Live Gold Account either. And this is the BIG multimedia device huh? Somehow PS4 manages to do multimedia AND play games better than Xbox One can and it does multimedia for free.

MS's policy..."You will pay us....to allow you....to use your already paid for subscription services....on our console....that you paid for....in 720p....Deal with it"

Lol @ this topic...lol HARD.
#14SorbetowulfPosted 12/31/2013 3:34:16 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
It's really a no brainer for the person who dislikes this social media 'fad' and only wants the system for gaming.

Aww yeah. Social contact and talking to people. Pft. Interaction is such a phase. It'll pass.

Have fun with your 12 cats, duder!
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#15InjusticeRebornPosted 12/31/2013 3:34:59 AM
As someone who lurks both boards who is still on the fence... as much as it is annoying the siege that seems to have taken place on this board (especially compared to the PS4 board), I really do roll my eyes at these kind of topics now. They're almost becoming as tiresome and annoying as the trash they're aimed against.

And yeah, I know, I know, "why bother clicking and replying?". Well, sometimes a reply may be made that I might fancy replying to, such as:

Gamer4e4 posted...

I could buy both systems if I wished, I bought an xbox 360 last gen as that IMO was the best console. This gen I'm with the PS4. Why? Well it's a combination of a more powerful system, a system aimed primarily at gamers and no bundled spycam with the system.

It's really a no brainer for the person who dislikes this social media 'fad' and only wants the system for gaming.

I'm sort of edging this way myself, minus the spycam thing. :shakeshead:

At the moment, both new consoles have basically the same games. The ONE game I was really looking forward to, because it was from a genre I haven't delved in for a fair time, Forza Motorsport 5, has received some bad press. The lack of content did it for me.

So with that in mind, what else have I got to go by?

I've never been a fan of Halo, Gears of War, Uncharted and the likes, so the future of these franchises, if any, on the new consoles bothers me not.

Features? Whilst I'll be using them primarily as a gaming machine, if one has features I imagine will get some use, either from me or the family, then I'd be willing. That said, the Xbox One's TV thing doesn't seem to be working here in the UK yet, and as far as I know, Microsoft still hasn't addressed it.

So why am I spending more?

I can kind of agree with Gamer4e4. I would have before agreed the 360 was better last gen. But thinking about it now, that'd be tied to just the controller, and friends being there. As I said, the 360 exclusives didn't interest me, Mass Effect eventually found it's way to the PS3, Too Human is no more... what else is there the Xbox brand has for me?

The same could be said for the PS.

But if that's how I feel, if at the moment the only games I like the look of, are multiplatform, I should just go with the cheaper option that is 'geared more' towards that.

I strayed.
#16daniel79Posted 12/31/2013 4:14:15 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
lol Xbox is not a great system by any means...my lord...stop lying to yourselves.

None of the system's so called "innovation" has a damn thing to do with it's ability to play video games. It actually is quite inferior at playing video games. Your "innovation" is fluff....gimmicks...worthless....features.

You cannot do one single thing with the console other than play a game offline without a Live Gold Account either. And this is the BIG multimedia device huh? Somehow PS4 manages to do multimedia AND play games better than Xbox One can and it does multimedia for free.

MS's policy..."You will pay us....to allow you....to use your already paid for subscription services....on our console....that you paid for....in 720p....Deal with it"

Lol @ this topic...lol HARD.

To be honest. You pretty much nailed it for most people with that post and there isn't a lot more to say on the matter.

I just don't get what the Xbox One is meant to be, and when you look at the specs of the machine, I don't think it does either. TV? Gaming? (Quite poorly, to be fair), A home video camera you talk to?

I think a fair few sales were based on the fact that the 360 was quite a good little console and when you could fully install games on the old dog it became a winner for me and was more played than any of the ps3's I've owned, and still is to be honest.

When it boils down to it I think a few more people will take flight and get a ps4, with what ps+ offers and not having your paid apps hidden behined a paywall to name a few things then more people with just jump ship. Microsoft seem to still think it's 2006 and people will just put up with such a shoddy service (Adverts on the dash board you pay for, not being able to use Netflix without Gold, etc, etc..). To be fair the adverts are quite a new thing but people knew it's be the same on the new console!

It's an old model of nikle and diming. I'm just supprised people went out in droves to continue supporting it. Quite worrying, really..

It's nice to see more people are waking up and realising that Microsoft are quite the bane on gaming in general.

'A fool and his money' I guess. And Microsoft sure know how to rely on that one as there is plenty of them.
#17ArtOfWARx718Posted 12/31/2013 4:15:09 AM
blakmog posted...
Reassurance topic #96357393

typical sony fanboy response #45424232435
#18nableetPosted 12/31/2013 4:17:34 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Gamer4e4 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

Lol, reassurance at its finest.. Haha

I could buy both systems if I wished, I bought an xbox 360 last gen as that IMO was the best console. This gen I'm with the PS4. Why? Well it's a combination of a more powerful system, a system aimed primarily at gamers and no bundled spycam with the system.

Looks like we got another Sony shill. A pretty terrible one at that.

Don't you guys have some kind of code of ethics? Isn't one shill calling out another frowned upon?

:)
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#19tycl1959Posted 12/31/2013 4:26:58 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

lol you do huh. never seen more trolls then the little kids going on ps4 forums saying the ps4 will blow up. I really don't know of even 1 person who has bought the boner and I will admit I do know 1 who is thinking about it. seeing that the ps4 is selling 33% more[over a million more in 5 weeks] some1 has to buy the boner. I will wait till ms drops it by 300. see if the ps4 is worth 399 and 50% more powerfull ,better games[ and no I don't game 100% of the time-in fact I game maybe 10 hours a week] and heck even the wii u is 1080p and 60 fps and the boner can barely handle 720 p and 30 fps because of all the usual bloatware ms uses heck ill buy a xbone when they hit a 199.
#20181stCommanderPosted 12/31/2013 4:27:51 AM
badmanneil posted...
Delta_F14 posted...
lol @ you peasants, squabbling about on which console is better.

PC is da best.

LOL PC...

LOL at a 2013 'next gen' system running games at 720p with unstable 30 frame per seconds. Sorry but nothing can beat a gaming PC with Steam.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet