Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#111nickr2d2Posted 12/31/2013 11:29:35 AM
DBGB posted...
Xbone = 720p Multiplats and if it hits 900p or 1080p the detail is still less compared to PS4. Xbone = the power of the Cloud! Xbone = no streaming capabilities yet. Xbone = crap games (except one....which will be on PC). Xbone = forced Kidnect. Xbone should = $400 and the PS4 should = $500. Yea! Let's pay $100 more for an inferior product! From what I gather since launch...Xbone fans LOVE their Kidnect for the voice commands.......really? The camera that is sooooooo awesome it's used more for voice commands than any actual tracking of your bodies. Should just use a microphone to control it like with the PS4 if you don't have the PS4 Camera.. Why the need to force Kidnect?

Sony Bias + Wall Post = Won't Read
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#112Juzten76Posted 12/31/2013 11:30:47 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Juzten76 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Xbox Fans....unified in their efforts to continuously be ripped off and willfully accept it.

You've all superseded the realm of denial and fallen into an outright brain washing.

You think Xbox One innovates with something like "Snap"........its called picture in picture and it's been around for years.

That's MS for ya....charging you for s*** that decade old TV's can do.

And why are you here again? Enlighten the Xbox One community again will you.

Because it's like a train wreck, you can't look away.

Trainwreck of AWESOME! Loving my Xbox One, so I don't know what all that BS is that you go on about. You come off as one of those annoying teenagers who wants to be heard but has nothing to say of any substance. Try harder.

How can a train wreck be awesome? Oh...Xbox Mentality....okay.

And of course you don't know what I'm talking about, its the calling card of Xbox fans. Hopelessly oblivious.

Awesome! I'll just keep being awesome and you keep being you. Enjoy wasting your time making everyone aware of your ignorance. I'll continue to watch and laugh at your desperation.
#113EllesarienPosted 12/31/2013 11:31:49 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Ellesarien posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Xbox Fans....unified in their efforts to continuously be ripped off and willfully accept it.

You've all superseded the realm of denial and fallen into an outright brain washing.

You think Xbox One innovates with something like "Snap"........its called picture in picture and it's been around for years.

That's MS for ya....charging you for s*** that decade old TV's can do.

And why are you here again? Enlighten the Xbox One community again will you.

Because it's like a train wreck, you can't look away.

My lord...you kids try HARD. Keep trying to convince everyone the X-1 is trash as the 2+million of us go home and absolutely love it.

We will play games as gamers...You can play the epic "Message Board" game.

You're upset too. I don't blame you.

Ahhh...Gotcha. Just going to go with the "You're angry" nonsense as a reply now eh? Pretty much standard fare for trolls. I gave you the attention you desperately needed so you should be good to go until next time you need it again. What a life.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#114woolaysPosted 12/31/2013 11:38:04 AM
http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/6/6a/Troll_spawn_06.mp3
---
All hail the mighty woolay.
The official Woolays Weapon Idea Archive 2.0 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/437678-team-fortress-2/66326447
#115MewonePosted 12/31/2013 11:50:13 AM
Xbone? I'm building a new PC.
---
Irradiate.
#116mokmuudPosted 12/31/2013 11:54:03 AM
Pixx0 posted...
mokmuud posted...

The only thing PC gaming is good for is Bethesda games and Minecraft.

No I stand by my opinion. I own a gaming PC as well as all of the current and last gen consoles and the only play my PC gets is Bethesda games and minecraft and the occasional free indie game.

Having an opinion is a thing, coming with this statement is showing ignorance: "The only thing PC gaming is good for is Bethesda games and Minecraft."

or trolling
or being bitter about a poor purchase. Choose your poison.

No I quite enjoy my purchases. How am I trolling when you are the one on a console board claiming PC gaming is better. Nobody here cares about steam sales or playing games released a year ago again on a different platform for no good reason
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#117ID15Posted 12/31/2013 12:04:00 PM
Joke Topic
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#118FOXSOLIDPosted 12/31/2013 12:15:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#119therickmu25Posted 12/31/2013 12:16:23 PM
I can easily tell who doesn't own an XB1 in this topic and no, you dont look 'well informed, hip, or smart' you look ignorant. I game on a high end PC primarily and for my setup the Xbox fits perfectly as a media platform on my big screen in my room. I come home and tell it to turn on and go to whatever channel I want while I'm booting my PC without lifting a finger. Waiting inbetween MP matches, split screen tv in the most convenient way possible. Everything seemlessly is connected and o yea, it offers a better game library currently than PS4 so cry over "IT'S ONLY FOR TV" while the whole time the game package is better.

Also, "BUT A SMART TEEVEE DOEZ THAT" Well I don't have a SMART tv nor know anyone that does so congrats, you have a smart TV give yourself a pat on the back.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#120archibald3Posted 12/31/2013 12:28:22 PM
The realization that their very presence here is what makes them look like morons and is kind of the most insecure reassurance of all seems to be the thing all these people can't grasp!

They're like someone who doesn't like Green Day always hanging around Green Day concerts tapping people on the shoulder to debate them on why the band they like is better, lurking around listening for someone to say something good about Green Day or bad about their band .No matter how composed or logical they think they're being their presence here makes them inherently ludicrous .