Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#131Pixx0Posted 12/31/2013 1:42:30 PM
mokmuud posted...
How am I trolling when you are the one on a console board claiming PC gaming is better. Nobody here cares about steam sales or playing games released a year ago again on a different platform for no good reason

That's called freedom of speech. Again, educate yourself some more.
If nobody cares, why do console owners feel like they have to defend themselves when such topics happen?
Aren't you a nice little hypocrit heh?

And if nobody cares, why do I see so many whining about digital sales not being handled in the right way on PSN/360.

You might be a funny guy around your neighborhood, but here, you're just another troll yes.

#Dealwithit
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#132mokmuudPosted 12/31/2013 1:47:47 PM
Pixx0 posted...
mokmuud posted...
How am I trolling when you are the one on a console board claiming PC gaming is better. Nobody here cares about steam sales or playing games released a year ago again on a different platform for no good reason

If nobody cares, why do console owners feel like they have to defend themselves when such topics happen?

And if nobody cares, why do I see so many whining about digital sales not being handled in the right way on PSN/360.

You might be a funny guy around your neighborhood, but here, you're just another troll yes.

#Dealwithit

You are the one who feels the to defend your platform of choice. Insecure much? Go back under your bridge.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#133Pixx0Posted 12/31/2013 1:54:15 PM
mokmuud posted...
Pixx0 posted...
mokmuud posted...

#Dealwithit

You are the one who feels the to defend your platform of choice. Insecure much? Go back under your bridge.

your whining sounds more and more like some kindergarten fighting. What's next? "You're the troll cuz u said it first?"
Please, go on.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#134Stefan1277Posted 12/31/2013 1:55:31 PM
This topic is sad. TC, go get a life...
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#135mjc0961Posted 12/31/2013 2:01:39 PM
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

In that case, why are you posting this instead of playing your Xbone games? Did you realize they all suck? Did you run out of money for the microtransactions?

I mean really, I can't imagine why sooooo many xbone owners flood the Xbone board with reassurance threads.

Oh wait, yes I can.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#136EllesarienPosted 12/31/2013 2:10:33 PM
mjc0961 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

In that case, why are you posting this instead of playing your Xbone games? Did you realize they all suck? Did you run out of money for the microtransactions?

I mean really, I can't imagine why sooooo many xbone owners flood the Xbone board with reassurance threads.

Oh wait, yes I can.

Basically it breaks down like this :

X-1 owners at work come to the X-1 board to discuss the X-1 (and yes...even praise it - SHOCKING!!!), find new info about game announcements or ongoing UI fixing (We all hope) = Logical & Rational.

PS4 owners at work come to the............X-1 boards....for what again? = Irrational and to be honest a bit dysfunctional.

There is quite a difference coming to a message board to discuss a product you own compared to going to a competitors message board (of a product you don't own) to try to downplay any positive thread or post about said product.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#137120N7Posted 12/31/2013 2:29:04 PM
Completely agree. All the sniping from the PS camp makes me wonder why they have so much time on their hands.

Will be getting a PS4 at some stage, but if the sad detractors on this board are anything to go by, I'm in no hurry.
#138GevousPosted 12/31/2013 2:50:26 PM
Ellesarien posted...
mjc0961 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...

Oh wait, yes I can.

X-1 owners at work come to the X-1 board to discuss the X-1 (and yes...even praise it - SHOCKING!!!), find new info about game announcements or ongoing UI fixing (We all hope) = Logical & Rational.

PS4 owners at work come to the............X-1 boards....for what again? = Irrational and to be honest a bit dysfunctional.

There is quite a difference coming to a message board to discuss a product you own compared to going to a competitors message board (of a product you don't own) to try to downplay any positive thread or post about said product.

You must realize that many posters from this board do the same on the PS4 board, right? Quit the little victim complex and realize not everyone is flocking to this board to troll.
---
FC 3DS: 5327-1143-0537
#139archibald3Posted 12/31/2013 3:32:36 PM(edited)
Have you been to the ps4 board ? Sorry but it simply isn't flooded with Xbox fans.. You can spin this however you want but if your not a fan if the Xbox One and your here on the Xbox One board YOUR a loser. I know that makes you angry and keep posting and lashing out all you want - the day I start hanging out on the message board of a video game system I don't own or like ,posting and debating with its fans ,is the day I've officially become a 10 year old again. Just shoot me..
#140SythisTaruPosted 12/31/2013 3:28:24 PM
Gevous posted...
Ellesarien posted...
mjc0961 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...

Oh wait, yes I can.

You must realize that many posters from this board do the same on the PS4 board, right? Quit the little victim complex and realize not everyone is flocking to this board to troll.

This doesn't happen on Ps4 board. Mods will delete anything even MENTIONING Xbox.