Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#141SaffronGhostPosted 12/31/2013 3:31:58 PM
Only no-life 12 year olds give a crap. This site is nothing but lols now.
---
Le derp.
#142CoolFangsPosted 12/31/2013 3:37:41 PM
I admit the system is better than I expected, however the only reason I even own one is because of the Mountain Dew contest.
---
Currently playing: Starbound, World of Warcraft, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
3DS FC: 0989-2237-3314
#143archibald3Posted 12/31/2013 3:41:35 PM(edited)
blitz_0623 posted...
archibald3 posted...
The realization that their very presence here is what makes them look like morons and is kind of the most insecure reassurance of all seems to be the thing all these people can't grasp!

They're like someone who doesn't like Green Day always hanging around Green Day concerts tapping people on the shoulder to debate them on why the band they like is better, lurking around listening for someone to say something good about Green Day or bad about their band .No matter how composed or logical they think they're being their presence here makes them inherently ludicrous .

You also don't see people in a Green Day concert proclaiming people in that concert are there to tell people in that concert that Green Day sucks.

Lmao .. I couldn't come up with a more non-sensical comeback if I plotted one out..you weren't that banjo playing kid in Deliverance were you ?
#144Delta_F14Posted 12/31/2013 4:26:02 PM
Don't you guys know that up-scaled 720p at 30 FPS is much better than 1080P at 60 FPS?

The human eye can't even see anything above 30 FPS!
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#145nickr2d2Posted 12/31/2013 4:47:40 PM
Delta_F14 posted...
Don't you guys know that up-scaled 720p at 30 FPS is much better than 1080P at 60 FPS?

And another Pony can't accept that both do 1080p, 60fps. Wow.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#146archibald3Posted 12/31/2013 5:45:57 PM
Delta_F14 posted...

This such a fail in every way. We all know Xbox does 1080p as there's a slew of games already , but that's not really the reason this has become so lame.

Why would you be here and all these other loogans ? Is it so hard to accept that maybe there's things I like about the Xbox One and millions of other people do as well ? All of your pathetic attempts to appear superior just make you all seem so incredibly insecure about your own preferences.

I want a Kinect , I really like the interface , I prefer Xbox ( and I have a ps3 as well). I don't care what YOU like or what YOU think is better and I sure as hell won't be hanging around the message boards if things I DONT like! There's nothing that is more insecure I could really even think of...

The polls totally expose just how many insecure Sony users are on this board , if it wasn't already apparent from the relentless posting and topic making. It's almost embarrassing to me - for you
#147nickr2d2Posted 12/31/2013 5:50:25 PM
archibald3 posted...
Delta_F14 posted...

This such a fail in every way. We all know Xbox does 1080p as there's a slew of games already , but that's not really the reason this has become so lame.

Why would you be here and all these other loogans ? Is it so hard to accept that maybe there's things I like about the Xbox One and millions of other people do as well ? All of your pathetic attempts to appear superior just make you all seem so incredibly insecure about your own preferences.

I want a Kinect , I really like the interface , I prefer Xbox ( and I have a ps3 as well). I don't care what YOU like or what YOU think is better and I sure as hell won't be hanging around the message boards if things I DONT like! There's nothing that is more insecure I could really even think of...

The polls totally expose just how many insecure Sony users are on this board , if it wasn't already apparent from the relentless posting and topic making. It's almost embarrassing to me - for you

Dayyyum. Too bad that can't fit in my sig.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#148DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 5:52:02 PM
Gamer4e4 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

Lol, reassurance at its finest.. Haha

I could buy both systems if I wished, I bought an xbox 360 last gen as that IMO was the best console. This gen I'm with the PS4. Why? Well it's a combination of a more powerful system, a system aimed primarily at gamers and no bundled spycam with the system.

It's really a no brainer for the person who dislikes this social media 'fad' and only wants the system for gaming.

The only reassurance, is YOU hanging around on an xbox one board, when you're supposedly soooo happy with your PS4...... right ? Yeah, makes a lot of sense LOL. I know it hurts.
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#149DevinePunisher(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 5:55:14 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
lol Xbox is not a great system by any means...my lord...stop lying to yourselves.

None of the system's so called "innovation" has a damn thing to do with it's ability to play video games. It actually is quite inferior at playing video games. Your "innovation" is fluff....gimmicks...worthless....features.

You cannot do one single thing with the console other than play a game offline without a Live Gold Account either. And this is the BIG multimedia device huh? Somehow PS4 manages to do multimedia AND play games better than Xbox One can and it does multimedia for free.

MS's policy..."You will pay us....to allow you....to use your already paid for subscription services....on our console....that you paid for....in 720p....Deal with it"

Lol @ this topic...lol HARD.

How does the PS4 do multimedia better when you can't multitask ? Not while playing games or nothing.... If you want to record gameplay you have to pause the game FIRST, go into a menu, select this and that, blah blah blah.... I can do it all at once without ever leaving gameplay.
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#150Delta_F14Posted 12/31/2013 6:04:05 PM
Up-scaled 1080p is much worse than standard 1080p, but I shouldn't expect any of you plebs to know this. The xbone can only do 30 fps and 1080p or ~60 fps and up-scaled 1080p.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters