Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#21krillensPosted 12/31/2013 5:39:56 AM
crucial posted...
Hows GTA5 on the PC?why is it that more and more devs/pubs are staying away from PC all together?

And PS4 lol people still play that thing,it has nothing on it to play,not saying X1 has much more but has a few titles but my PS4 is pretty much collecting dust,thinking of trading it in for a PS3 you know the console that Sony is supporting right now,exclusive after exclusive comes to PS3 but not PS4,makes a lot of sense,have fun ponies with that paper weight.

all GTA games have about a 5 month lag between console release and PC release

btw, hows assassins creed 4 at 30 fps? COD at 720P? BF4 at 30 fps? I think you get my point =)
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#22TMOGPosted 12/31/2013 5:43:18 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

Is it even necessary for me to point out the obvious contradiction/double-standard here

I mean

Honestly
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#23billsfanno1Posted 12/31/2013 6:02:04 AM
daniel79 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
lol Xbox is not a great system by any means...my lord...stop lying to yourselves.

None of the system's so called "innovation" has a damn thing to do with it's ability to play video games. It actually is quite inferior at playing video games. Your "innovation" is fluff....gimmicks...worthless....features.

You cannot do one single thing with the console other than play a game offline without a Live Gold Account either. And this is the BIG multimedia device huh? Somehow PS4 manages to do multimedia AND play games better than Xbox One can and it does multimedia for free.

MS's policy..."You will pay us....to allow you....to use your already paid for subscription services....on our console....that you paid for....in 720p....Deal with it"

Lol @ this topic...lol HARD.

To be honest. You pretty much nailed it for most people with that post and there isn't a lot more to say on the matter.

I just don't get what the Xbox One is meant to be, and when you look at the specs of the machine, I don't think it does either. TV? Gaming? (Quite poorly, to be fair), A home video camera you talk to?

I think a fair few sales were based on the fact that the 360 was quite a good little console and when you could fully install games on the old dog it became a winner for me and was more played than any of the ps3's I've owned, and still is to be honest.

When it boils down to it I think a few more people will take flight and get a ps4, with what ps+ offers and not having your paid apps hidden behined a paywall to name a few things then more people with just jump ship. Microsoft seem to still think it's 2006 and people will just put up with such a shoddy service (Adverts on the dash board you pay for, not being able to use Netflix without Gold, etc, etc..). To be fair the adverts are quite a new thing but people knew it's be the same on the new console!

It's an old model of nikle and diming. I'm just supprised people went out in droves to continue supporting it. Quite worrying, really..

It's nice to see more people are waking up and realising that Microsoft are quite the bane on gaming in general.

'A fool and his money' I guess. And Microsoft sure know how to rely on that one as there is plenty of them.

You both are blinded by pre-launch hype. It helps me to put these comments in context now that I've had an X1 for over a month. The X1 is in use nearly every waking hour in my house. MS clearly knows what they want X1 to be and is off to a great start. I have 11 games and the Kinect Sports demo, don't tell me it's not a gaming console. And don't tell me it struggles -- I've seen Ryse run rock solid with my own eyes and it is the best looking next gen game. DLC is there but no different than what Sony is doing. Just when I thought the paywall argument was finally laid to rest, you guys rehabilitate it and look very foolish (and cheap -- I just got XBL for $40) in the process. Yet again, Sony is doing nearly the same thing. You can't complain about X1 not being a games only console in one breath and then about Netflix being behind a paywall in the next -- that is the type of double standard you ponies incessantly troll this forum with.

X1 has gotten more use in my house in the first month than PS4 would have gotten in at least the first 6 months. It's a great device and it will be exciting to see what the future brings. You guys don't get it because frankly I don't think you want to get it.
#24highflyer_01Posted 12/31/2013 6:05:09 AM
crucial posted...
Hows GTA5 on the PC?why is it that more and more devs/pubs are staying away from PC all together?

And PS4 lol people still play that thing,it has nothing on it to play,not saying X1 has much more but has a few titles but my PS4 is pretty much collecting dust,thinking of trading it in for a PS3 you know the console that Sony is supporting right now,exclusive after exclusive comes to PS3 but not PS4,makes a lot of sense,have fun ponies with that paper weight.

Cause I remember when ps3 and 360 came out, they had SO many games...
#25Bellum_SacrumPosted 12/31/2013 6:09:34 AM
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
blakmog posted...
Reassurance topic #96357393

typical sony fanboy response #45424232435

Reassurance post #326792644.

You know it'd be easier for us real gamers to tell if you wiped the foam and tears off your face.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#26Bellum_SacrumPosted 12/31/2013 6:16:18 AM
181stCommander posted...
LOL at a 2013 'next gen' system running games at 720p with unstable 30 frame per seconds. Sorry but nothing can beat a gaming PC with Steam.

Developers moving away from it killed it 10 years ago. What, are you in some third world country where consoles are too expensive? Congrats for not even knowing what next gen means. Freaking casuals everywhere,
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#27ssjsczrPosted 12/31/2013 6:22:45 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
181stCommander posted...
LOL at a 2013 'next gen' system running games at 720p with unstable 30 frame per seconds. Sorry but nothing can beat a gaming PC with Steam.

Developers moving away from it killed it 10 years ago. What, are you in some third world country where consoles are too expensive? Congrats for not even knowing what next gen means. Freaking casuals everywhere,

And the daily winner of "Most stupid comment award" goes to...
---
With great power comes great responsibility, and a cool costume.
#28seraphim fallPosted 12/31/2013 6:30:31 AM
This is like the Monday Night Wars of the late 90's. Only stupider.
---
"instinct shun the ones you dear" - dark tranquillity
Gamer Tag: anthonyrawks
#29CollCrofterPosted 12/31/2013 6:32:08 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIGKYVeNCc
---
Nobody's perfect, but when you're from Scotland you're pretty damn close!
#30Lord ZhouYuPosted 12/31/2013 6:38:02 AM
What makes this delicious is I saw it listed on the front page just underneath a PS4-trolling thread by an Xbox fan.
---
James and Aidrianna Ruglia: Balmung