Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#31GeisnPosted 12/31/2013 6:44:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32InjusticeRebornPosted 12/31/2013 6:43:33 AM
ssjsczr posted...

And the daily winner of "Most stupid comment award" goes to...

I think this guy tops it:

Geisn posted...

lol, most pathetic topic and post on one side. all xbox buyers are... well lets say not the smartest or why should i waste more money for a system that can do less than then ps4. americans and their logic... and then we have a little noob who thinks pc is the best despite the fact that the software is a bad joke and only stupid fps and mmo nerds still play on a pc. those people are not gamers they are just sick... brainsick... you guys are so pathetic it's not even funny anymore

Just. Wow.
#33IzzythewinnerPosted 12/31/2013 6:45:45 AM
reasurrance topic
---
I hate Western Designed video games, but i love Eastern Designed ones.
JRPG games are my favorite. I tried Call of Duty and i didnt like it one bit.
#34Juzten76Posted 12/31/2013 6:48:12 AM
181stCommander posted...
badmanneil posted...
Delta_F14 posted...
lol @ you peasants, squabbling about on which console is better.

PC is da best.

LOL PC...

LOL at a 2013 'next gen' system running games at 720p with unstable 30 frame per seconds. Sorry but nothing can beat a gaming PC with Steam.

LOL PC...
#35Juzten76Posted 12/31/2013 6:48:36 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
lol Xbox is not a great system by any means...my lord...stop lying to yourselves.

None of the system's so called "innovation" has a damn thing to do with it's ability to play video games. It actually is quite inferior at playing video games. Your "innovation" is fluff....gimmicks...worthless....features.

You cannot do one single thing with the console other than play a game offline without a Live Gold Account either. And this is the BIG multimedia device huh? Somehow PS4 manages to do multimedia AND play games better than Xbox One can and it does multimedia for free.

MS's policy..."You will pay us....to allow you....to use your already paid for subscription services....on our console....that you paid for....in 720p....Deal with it"

Lol @ this topic...lol HARD.

LOL Denial...
#36diebuster2Posted 12/31/2013 6:50:27 AM
blakmog posted...
Reassurance topic #96357393

---
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
#37BigSnappaXPosted 12/31/2013 6:50:55 AM
blakmog posted...
Reassurance topic #96357393

lol, you are proving TC right.... i swear you guys are clowns
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#38mv-dev-nullPosted 12/31/2013 6:53:27 AM
Come in, look at poor people having to choose consoles and assure themselves the console they have with the dollars they scraped off their unemployment is the best one, and realize I have all 3. Keep laughing at other's misfortunes.
#39IlfariunPosted 12/31/2013 7:05:37 AM
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/33165/Who
---
-Burn in my light-
#40MetroidFan9999Posted 12/31/2013 7:08:00 AM
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

It's too bad people were criticizing this console LONG before it was released....maybe you'd have a point?
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif