Xbox One is a great system, "others" realize it now....so they troll in regret.

#41TheMeteoDragoonPosted 12/31/2013 6:18:41 AM
I am more hesitant of the company that made it not the machine.
#42billsfanno1Posted 12/31/2013 6:18:49 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

It's too bad people were criticizing this console LONG before it was released....maybe you'd have a point?

And now that it is released most people realize that the criticism was FUD, that is except for the most dyed-in-the-wool ponies.
#43BiochemicPosted 12/31/2013 6:29:56 AM
A system is made great by its library of games. So before you pronounce any system to be "great", you'll need to wait.
#44billsfanno1Posted 12/31/2013 6:35:47 AM
Biochemic posted...
A system is made great by its library of games. So before you pronounce any system to be "great", you'll need to wait.

X1 has had a "great" launch. It's launch library is the best of any console I have ever owned (and I go back to the Magnavox Odyssey2). If the pipeline runs dry and I'm not having fun with it, I can always sell it. That won't change the fact that it has been a "great" launch for X1.
#45xHuckleberryPosted 12/31/2013 6:36:49 AM
Delta_F14 posted...
lol @ you peasants, squabbling about on which console is better.

PC is da best.

turning into what you hate most.

Good times.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#46MetroidFan9999Posted 12/31/2013 6:37:50 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...
I can't imagine why sooooo many xbox one owners stay on the xbox one board, and play their xbox one games... While soooooo many ps4 owners flood the xbox one board, instead of playing their games or posting on the ps4 board.

I believe lots of those guys kind of regret their purchase and maybe could only afford 1 system. So to justify their decision, they come onto this board and try to bash the system that they once thought to be a upcoming failure.

This is the only thing I can think of. I mean with plenty people buying xbox one's and enjoying them, and people planning on buying them, it must upset any people who bought a ps4 only and are somewhat underwhelmed by it.

On another note, am I the only one hoping a new Left 4 Dead on the X1 will be released ?? If that ever comes out I will more then blown away !!!! :-)

It's too bad people were criticizing this console LONG before it was released....maybe you'd have a point?

And now that it is released most people realize that the criticism was FUD, that is except for the most dyed-in-the-wool ponies.

Actually it's pretty spot on. Buggy OS and camera topped on inferior hardware.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#47billsfanno1Posted 12/31/2013 6:55:55 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
DevinePunisher posted...

Actually it's pretty spot on. Buggy OS and camera topped on inferior hardware.

1) I'm guessing you don't have one. If you did and set it up properly, this would not be your experience.
2) Ryse does not suggest X1 is inferior hardware.
3) Your summary of the criticism is not only wrong, but ignores 95% of the FUD that was thrown at X1 over the last 8 months.
#48Mr_DelcroixPosted 12/31/2013 7:04:04 AM
DevinePunisher posted...

>Console wars

OPINION DISCARDED
---
Oh man, I lost some karma for offending someone! Let me just set myself on fire right now, might as well get ready for where I'm going!
#49Reece504Posted 12/31/2013 7:13:34 AM
Delta_F14 posted...
lol @ you peasants, squabbling about on which console is better.

PC is da best.

Because PC is a console.............
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#50chestershadowPosted 12/31/2013 7:14:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]