Something to replace Microsoft Points?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Something to replace Microsoft Points?

User Info: BTips

BTips
3 years ago#1
Is Microsoft making anything to replace the Microsoft Points plastic cards you buy at Gamestop?

I need another means of getting money on my Xbox without having to resort to using credit cards.
PSN BTips_ /GT: Prototype BTips/NNID: GamerBTips (message me on GF if you want to add)
FC: 1075 - 2163 - 7707

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#2
The points cards just get converted into real currency now. The new system uses actual currency.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: Sorbetowulf

Sorbetowulf
3 years ago#3
I think they already have like pre-paid cards similar to iTunes cards, but don't quote me on it. I thought I saw some at EB Games (Gamestop), but all of my online purchases are done via linked credit card.
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#4
Sorbetowulf posted...
I think they already have like pre-paid cards similar to iTunes cards, but don't quote me on it. I thought I saw some at EB Games (Gamestop), but all of my online purchases are done via linked credit card.

They do. They're everywhere too. However, I can't confirm if they have these cards outside the states, but I would assume that they do...
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Something to replace Microsoft Points?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived