There Are 40 Xbox One Games Coming In 2014. Which is #1 on your wanted list?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. There Are 40 Xbox One Games Coming In 2014. Which is #1 on your wanted list?
2 years ago#1
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/21334/20131231/xbox-one-2014-games-list-calendar-release.htm

List of 40 games^

I'm really excited for Halo 5
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
BigBOO2U posted...
Mario Kart 8

I bought myself.... I mean my kids a Wii U for Christmas. I'm ready for some Mario Kart.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
2 years ago#4
Oh goodie. 343 is releasing another Halo game that they promise us is better but somehow will be worse than the multiplayer of Halo 4.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
2 years ago#5
Charocks posted...
Oh goodie. 343 is releasing another Halo game that they promise us is better but somehow will be worse than the multiplayer of Halo 4.

Halo 4 wasn't bad at all. You obviously don't like change.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
2 years ago#6
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Charocks posted...

Change wasn't needed. You don't fix something that isn't broken. This is 343's last chance to win some fans back to multiplayer. I love what they did with the Halo 4 story and I am pumped for the campaign just not multiplayer. Charocks is right.

On topic I am most excited between Titanfall and The Witcher 3.
---
Playing COD Ghosts, SC Blacklist and Diablo 3.
2 years ago#7
1.Titanfall
2.Destiny
3.Witcher 3
4.Watch Dog's
5.The Division
2 years ago#8
Energy Hook looks like it could be a lot of fun.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
2 years ago#9
Of that list I am only definitely getting Titanfall and Halo 5. Titanfall looks amazing, and Halo 5 I need more info, but either way I'll buy it because its Halo. I loved Halo 2, 3, and Reach online. I never got to play 4, so what exactly was so hated about the multiplayer in it?
2 years ago#10
HaloDad020508 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Charocks posted...

Change wasn't needed. You don't fix something that isn't broken. This is 343's last chance to win some fans back to multiplayer. I love what they did with the Halo 4 story and I am pumped for the campaign just not multiplayer. Charocks is right.

On topic I am most excited between Titanfall and The Witcher 3.

Change wasn't needed? It definitely was. It was getting stale and what they did actually made it fresh and interesting(to the halo universe). The single player however stunk they need to improve that.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. There Are 40 Xbox One Games Coming In 2014. Which is #1 on your wanted list?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived