OK i just got Ryse from GameFly how long is the install supposed to take?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. OK i just got Ryse from GameFly how long is the install supposed to take?

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
3 years ago#1
Been 1 hour and still says 0%. I turned it off thinking it wasn't working. I turned it back on and the notification tab said "Update was interrupted" or something of that nature.

So I know it was updating but what the hell is taking so long? Is this normal? Should it be taking this long?

Should I install the game first then apply the update? These install times are ridiculous.

User Info: 2ndAtomisk

2ndAtomisk
3 years ago#2
The Xbox likes to download updates before it starts installing for whatever reason. Install while offline and it shouldn't be an issue.
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#3
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Been 1 hour and still says 0%. I turned it off thinking it wasn't working. I turned it back on and the notification tab said "Update was interrupted" or something of that nature.

So I know it was updating but what the hell is taking so long? Is this normal? Should it be taking this long?

Should I install the game first then apply the update? These install times are ridiculous.

Might have to do a hard reboot to reset it.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: nmercy

nmercy
3 years ago#4
Took me almost 2 hours if I recall correctly.
PSN: NMercy / Xbox GamerTag: N Mercy
Kit's Closet (www.kitscloset.com) - Home of Strawberry Syrup

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
3 years ago#5
I'm guessing it took me about 15 minutes on Christmas morning. There is a patch that needs to be downloaded, that's what's making it take so long. Sorry to hear you're having problems, probably bandwidth/ISP related. Well worth the wait though as it is the best next gen graphics so far and a fun hack and slash to boot. Good luck!

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
3 years ago#6
Installed offline 20 mins or so.

At some point internet was on so I had to wait an hour or so for the update. Can't really remember the exact time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. OK i just got Ryse from GameFly how long is the install supposed to take?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived