Somethings wrong with my xbox one....It's leaking something

#1ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/31/2013 5:59:37 PM
Xbone*

So yeah, kinda woke up this morning to play some forza 5 and there was a puddle of something strange next to my entertainment stand. Now, in my household, there's no eating in the living room, so no food nor water gets near my electronics. I'm kinda afraid to touch it.

Anyone know what it is? I did a google search and found that I wasn't the only one with this issue. I hope whatever liquid is leaking out from my xbone isn't hazardous. I have a wife and kids.
---
Tro9ooooooololololllllooooooooo999lllolololololollllllolllololololo zomggggtrrolllzzzz help me!!! I'm too immature to ignore trollZzzzz
#2GambitbuzzkillPosted 12/31/2013 6:02:06 PM
You care to show proof of this with a video or a photo.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#3ThatLaoGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 6:03:09 PM
Yeah, I can. Just give me a bit. I'm out with family right now.
---
Tro9ooooooololololllllooooooooo999lllolololololollllllolllololololo zomggggtrrolllzzzz help me!!! I'm too immature to ignore trollZzzzz
#4MachineGunNunPosted 12/31/2013 6:05:45 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Xbone*

So yeah, kinda woke up this morning to play some forza 5 and there was a puddle of something strange next to my entertainment stand. Now, in my household, there's no eating in the living room, so no food nor water gets near my electronics. I'm kinda afraid to touch it.

Anyone know what it is? I did a google search and found that I wasn't the only one with this issue. I hope whatever liquid is leaking out from my xbone isn't hazardous. I have a wife and kids.

I think it might be a ghost. You wouldn't happen to have a relative named Katie would you??
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#5ThatLaoGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 6:07:04 PM
MachineGunNun posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Xbone*

I think it might be a ghost. You wouldn't happen to have a relative named Katie would you??

ha ha very funny! I aint fraid of no ghosts. But any ghost ballsy enough to play the xbone is a ghost worth meeting just saying
---
#6nickr2d2Posted 12/31/2013 6:07:17 PM
Oh, it's too late now.

It's called bullcrapium. It's fatal to even look at. Turns cats into dogs, and cupcakes into string cheese.

The only cure is to smother any household pet with asiago cheese, and teach your neighbor's 6-day-old baby to play the piano. If they have no baby, then a doll wil suffice. But it must be before the expiration date of the cheese you smothered on your pets.

Good luck.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#7MachineGunNunPosted 12/31/2013 6:10:06 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
MachineGunNun posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Xbone*

ha ha very funny! I aint fraid of no ghosts. But any ghost ballsy enough to play the xbone is a ghost worth meeting just saying

I wish I was joking. Please be careful you have a family to worry about.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#8Sith JediPosted 12/31/2013 6:16:36 PM
3/10

Tried a bit too hard in the OP and could've at least faked a picture. But your second post killed it.
#9RyuuHou25Posted 12/31/2013 6:35:43 PM
So you're out with family and just randomly decide that's a good time to go on Gfaqs and inquire about your console supposedly leaking something, huh?

Try harder.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#10HaloDad020508Posted 12/31/2013 7:31:50 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
Oh, it's too late now.

It's called bullcrapium. It's fatal to even look at. Turns cats into dogs, and cupcakes into string cheese.

The only cure is to smother any household pet with asiago cheese, and teach your neighbor's 6-day-old baby to play the piano. If they have no baby, then a doll wil suffice. But it must be before the expiration date of the cheese you smothered on your pets.

Good luck.

YOU SIR ARE A LEGEND! 10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN.
---
Playing COD Ghosts, SC Blacklist and Diablo 3.