What position in the videogame industry do you see the Xbox One in in 2 years?

#11whitepsychtigerPosted 12/31/2013 10:18:00 PM
jim200 posted...
CKnight posted...
I see Halo being revived as a system seller either next year or early 2015.

Do some research and tell me how many copies Halo 4 sold and how many Xbox 360 Halo 4 editions were sold.

And then tell me if you still think Halo needs to be revived. Halo 4 was a huge hit for the Xbox 360.

Maybe you didn't get the context. Call of Duty is a system seller nowadays. Halo sold a ton but wasn't considered a system seller compared to the billion dollar in a day CoD. That's what I'm talking about. Halo used to be the number one top seller, I want it to be revived as that. No hostility here.

CoD didn't sell a billion copies in a day. A billion copies was distributed to retailers...
---
GT:PhantomGenetics Playing: DkS, Minecraft 360, GTAV, Battleblock Theater
Awaiting:Destiny,The Division, Watch Dogs, No Man's Sky, Telltale's GoT and TW3
#12xacebopPosted 1/1/2014 12:36:18 AM
Destiny would be a bigger system seller than Halo
#13PastyFuryPosted 1/1/2014 12:45:06 AM
One with fun games that I will be enjoying... That's all I care about.
#14DeadLock25Posted 1/1/2014 3:06:02 AM
whitepsychtiger posted...
jim200 posted...
CKnight posted...
I see Halo being revived as a system seller either next year or early 2015.

Do some research and tell me how many copies Halo 4 sold and how many Xbox 360 Halo 4 editions were sold.

And then tell me if you still think Halo needs to be revived. Halo 4 was a huge hit for the Xbox 360.

Maybe you didn't get the context. Call of Duty is a system seller nowadays. Halo sold a ton but wasn't considered a system seller compared to the billion dollar in a day CoD. That's what I'm talking about. Halo used to be the number one top seller, I want it to be revived as that. No hostility here.

CoD didn't sell a billion copies in a day. A billion copies was distributed to retailers...

Never in the history of the world has any game been so successful as to sell one BILLION copies or even get close to distributing that much in the lifetime of the game, much less on its release day. It made one billion DOLLARS (at $60/game) which puts it at a little more than approximately 16.6 million copies sold.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pkmn Y IGN: Pasha || TSV: 2535 ||Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent