got an xbox one....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. got an xbox one....
2 years ago#1
i wasn't expecting this at all, my cousin just bought me one(day one edition) and im pretty hyped. I was gonna wait at least 2 years before i got a next gen and this happened.... so can anyone recommend any good co-op games and can someone also fill me in as to what the extra features are for the day one edition. Thanks
2 years ago#2
killer instinct and forza, dead rising 3 if system linked, call of duty I think, oh and lego marvel
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
2 years ago#3
The Day One has a nifty sticker on the included controller and an included QR code for a Day One Edition achievement. Otherwise, it is the same as every other one on the market currently.

As far as co-op games, Dead Rising 3 and Lego Marvel are my recommendations. Dead Rising 3 IS NOT local co-op though (not without a system link anyway). And of course there are always sports titles.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
2 years ago#4
The controller has specially marked print on it indicating it's "Day One 2013" and also the D Pad is a shiny silver instead of a black of the regular controllers.

You get an xbox sticker and qr code for the day one achievement. And the box is nice and black and sleek.
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. got an xbox one....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived