Wii U outsells xbox one during the holidays.

#71Fire_PloverPosted 1/1/2014 9:54:53 AM
TheSilentRaven posted...
The Wii U is garbage. Even one dude at Naughty Dog said that it is an irrelevant console compared to the PS4 and Xbox One. I can't find the a article to quote him though.

Oh my god. Seriously? Some guy at naughty dog said that?
Dang... I better go sell my Wii U now. Clearly it's a terrible piece of garbage. Those games I had fun with? Nah, they don't exist. The massive graphical leap from the Wii, and incredible looking first party games? Clearly they are irrelevant.

Who the f*** cares what one developer at Naughty Dog says? NOBODY.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs: where everyone is a developer, an engineer, a psychologist, a marketer, an analyst, an economist, and a psychic. - TheGreatUnown
#72krystylaPosted 1/1/2014 10:06:12 AM
Brandino185 posted...
I forgot VGChartz is only credible when the Xbone is selling well.

Vgchartz is never credible as many said even when it was in favour of the XBO
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#73scoobydoobydontPosted 1/1/2014 11:50:38 AM
Brandino185 posted...
I forgot VGChartz is only credible when the Xbone is selling well.

Literally no one here has ever said lolchartz was credible even when the made up numbers were better for Xbone. No one.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#74TheSilentRavenPosted 1/1/2014 3:08:52 PM
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-co-founder-nintendo-irrelevant-as-a-hardware-manufacturer

My original post was deleted because I posted the truth and it hurt. Poor trolls.
#75NightMareBunnyPosted 1/1/2014 3:14:11 PM
TheSilentRaven posted...
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-co-founder-nintendo-irrelevant-as-a-hardware-manufacturer

My original post was deleted because I posted the truth and it hurt. Poor trolls.

yes it's Irrelevant that's why Nintendo 3DS is in more homes than PS4/XB1 and why The 3DS And Wiiu had some of the best games of the past year 2013(Pokemon X A Link Between Worlds Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Pikmin 3 Super Mario 3D World Wind Waker HD The Wonderful 101 Animal Crossing New Leaf...)

Also if it's so Irrelevant why is it that sony and microsoft are the ones rumored to go bankrupt or sell off the PS/XB brand

nintendo's been through much worse than the wii u money hole but all eyes are on Sony And Microsoft to make it out alive
---
PS3 Tag: VV_Argost
XB1 Gamertag: GamerClawdeen