2014 A year that the Xbox One will become dominate or fall

#1whitepsychtigerPosted 1/1/2014 1:00:27 AM
As we close out 2013 do you think the Xbox One will surpass into dominance or lack and fall behind?

Happy New Years and cheers to 2014 (coming from Las Vegas) just a brief few minutes away.
---
GT:PhantomGenetics Playing: DkS, Minecraft 360, GTAV, Battleblock Theater
Awaiting:Destiny,The Division, Watch Dogs, No Man's Sky, Telltale's GoT and TW3
#2EvilScythePosted 1/1/2014 1:06:12 AM
dominate. The lineup looks legit. Titanfall believe it or not WILL push some dudebros into buying the system.
#3ukemandwnbuPosted 1/1/2014 1:06:22 AM
Deny.

Titanfall and Halo in Spring and Fall respectively will make it a big year for Xbox One. Perhaps there will even be an Xbox One "Kinect-less" version sold at a lower price. However, Xbox One with Kinect at $100 more than its competitor is still selling quite well, so maybe no price decrease is in order.
#4xacebopPosted 1/1/2014 1:33:08 AM
Xbox has about 40 games coming out in 2014 the ps4 had around 100. 2014 will be a ps4 year but with a billion dollars devoted to developing games 2015 and 2016 is another matter entirely
#5TheSilentRavenPosted 1/1/2014 1:38:38 AM
This depends if Sony developers can actually make exclusives that are geared more towards gameplay and substance over being nothing but eye candy.

If Titanfall is successful then I think the PS4 is out for a bit as well, but we won't know that till March.
#6PastyFuryPosted 1/1/2014 1:40:57 AM
**** I hope in the future this board will be about the xbox games rather than how many they sell. It's just so annoying.
#7xTheGrieverxPosted 1/1/2014 1:49:11 AM
TheSilentRaven posted...
This depends if Sony developers can actually make exclusives that are geared more towards gameplay and substance over being nothing but eye candy.

If Titanfall is successful then I think the PS4 is out for a bit as well, but we won't know that till March.

The Last of Us, inFamous Duology, Uncharted Trilogy, Jak n Daxter Trilogy, Ratchey and Clank trilogy.
---
PSN: xTheGrieverx
#8dnmtPosted 1/1/2014 1:56:04 AM
TheSilentRaven posted...

If you seriously think Sony exclusives are nothing but eye candy then you're an insane person. Also I wouldn't count on Titanfall being that huge for the Xbone since a) it's a completely new IP, b) it's multiplayer only and c) will also be available on PC/360.
#9whitepsychtiger(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 3:20:03 AM
PastyFury posted...
**** I hope in the future this board will be about the xbox games rather than how many they sell. It's just so annoying.

Having a great year doesn't exactly custom to having things that sell. Although it is part of it, I'm not going to buy an Xbox One if it games that sell millions of dollars that spew out like hotcakes. I look for quality, but if you don't sell **** you can't truly regard it as a great year.
---
GT:PhantomGenetics Playing: DkS, Minecraft 360, GTAV, Battleblock Theater
Awaiting:Destiny,The Division, Watch Dogs, No Man's Sky, Telltale's GoT and TW3
#10morwingatePosted 1/1/2014 8:11:28 AM
titan fall is not a strickly xbox one exlusive its also coming out on the pc