how much do battlefield 4 and cod ghosts look different on ps4

#1RV1709Posted 1/1/2014 12:04:30 AM
Hi
A question for all you dual console owners. how much better or different do they look at 1080p. The video posted fr cod on youtube shows xbox one version to be more colourful. My experience with Battlefield is very erratic where sometimes the game looks great and runs smoothly at 60fps but then on few maps, the frame rate drops big time esp on conquest large.
#2Jedi454Posted 1/1/2014 12:09:43 AM
BF4 is 900p on Ps4 I believe, but i've heard that the performance is much the same for both games on both consoles, you will get the better resolution on Ps4 though.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#3dnmtPosted 1/1/2014 12:14:09 AM
BF4 on PS4 is 900p compared to the Xbone's 720p and with a more solid framerate to boot.

Ghosts on PS4 is 1080p compared to the Xbone's 720p, both have a solid 60fps.

The biggest issue in my opinion is the Xbone's horrible upscaler which ruins everything that isn't 1080p native by crushing blacks and sharpening the picture drastically.
#4DojoMaxPosted 1/1/2014 5:53:28 AM
So... Yea. Anyways. There isn't much difference. I find that the frame rate is better on both bf4 and ghosts on X1. Graphically. You aren't missing much either way.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#5BukoNuTzPosted 1/1/2014 5:59:23 AM
Marqmax posted...
So... Yea. Anyways. There isn't much difference. I find that the frame rate is better on both bf4 and ghosts on X1. Graphically. You aren't missing much either way.

Stop spouting your biased fanboy BS. There's a difference on both version. Not only the ps4 looks better, it also performs better.
---
PSN:BukoNuTz
#6nickr2d2Posted 1/1/2014 6:17:14 AM
BukoNuTz posted...
Marqmax posted...

Stop spouting your biased fanboy BS. There's a difference on both version. Not only the ps4 looks better, it also performs better.

The only way to settle this dispute is with a race on Rainbow Road.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#7bossk5Posted 1/1/2014 6:31:15 AM(edited)
BukoNuTz posted...
Marqmax posted...

Really Mr. PSN? Everything I've read says COD Ghosts performs a bit better on the One. Less anger on your part may help mask your own biased fanboy BS.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#8M_TollitsonPosted 1/1/2014 6:27:50 AM
BukoNuTz posted...
Marqmax posted...

Oh the hypocrisy.
#9knightimexPosted 1/1/2014 6:31:00 AM
Keep it blunt, and real....
Every ps4 multiplat game looks better than every XBO version of that game.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#10knightimexPosted 1/1/2014 6:31:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]