Will Xbox One get DayZ?

#11zmousePosted 1/2/2014 3:29:12 PM
Have you played dayz? It's terrible, zombies have a very annoying sound and only run it straight paths among other things.
#12CallmegePosted 1/2/2014 3:30:45 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Oh I'm sure they can get a version up and running on the PS4 or Xbox. But there's no way in hell it'll be a smooth gaming experience.

I haven't played the standalone version (I did play the mod version though) and I hear it is terribly optimised at the moment but maybe it's just very demanding and Xbone can't handle it. Still, it's selling well on Steam.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#13KabtheMentatPosted 1/2/2014 3:32:58 PM
Callmege posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
Oh I'm sure they can get a version up and running on the PS4 or Xbox. But there's no way in hell it'll be a smooth gaming experience.

I haven't played the standalone version (I did play the mod version though) and I hear it is terribly optimised at the moment but maybe it's just very demanding and Xbone can't handle it. Still, it's selling well on Steam.

It's selling well in the hope that it gets better than the mod. As it stands right now, it's really super basic, performs terribly, and isn't all that exciting to play.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson