Do you think MS will ever be as giving as Sony is ?

#1BruceLee1974Posted 1/1/2014 9:39:57 AM
By giving away free games every month on xbox1 like Sony does with PS+.

I used to be a xbox owner since the start and only recently converted over, but I really like how Sony gives you free games every month.

Do you think MS will ever do this all the time ?
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/1/2014 9:41:09 AM
They do.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/1/2014 9:42:24 AM
they have games with gold but all the games are at least several years old. I wish they'd give Borderlands 2 like PS+ is. PS+ is also apparently going to give out Bioshock infinite in a month but I already have that so I won't really feel left out. But seriously. Games with gold has been crap so far. ACII and Dead Rising 2 have been the only good games up to this point. I don't know why they gave out Halo 3 everyone and their mother has that game if they bought 360...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4VirobotPosted 1/1/2014 9:43:47 AM
I don't know about Live, but I DL'd Borderlands 2, Grid 2, Binary Domain, Dragons Dogma, and a few Vita games I can't remember.

Not much for ps4 yet.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
#5kingbahamut83Posted 1/1/2014 9:48:21 AM
Today's free game is sleeping dogs.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#6BruceLee1974(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 9:49:41 AM
Yeah I have a Vita as well so it's even more of a bonus. But those free games are only on 360 and they only did this to get people onboard so they will buy a xbox1, its not a permanent thing and they aren't doing it with xbone.
#7VirobotPosted 1/1/2014 9:52:00 AM
I think Sony said at E3 that the free plus games for ps4 will just be indies for the first little bit, and Driveclub.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
#8kingbahamut83Posted 1/1/2014 10:21:26 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Yeah I have a Vita as well so it's even more of a bonus. But those free games are only on 360 and they only did this to get people onboard so they will buy a xbox1, its not a permanent thing and they aren't doing it with xbone.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/xbox-360-games-with-gold-promotion-extended-indefinitely

There is no set time when they will end the promotion
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#9nickr2d2Posted 1/1/2014 10:22:21 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
they have games with gold but all the games are at least several years old. I wish they'd give Borderlands 2 like PS+ is. PS+ is also apparently going to give out Bioshock infinite in a month but I already have that so I won't really feel left out. But seriously. Games with gold has been crap so far. ACII and Dead Rising 2 have been the only good games up to this point. I don't know why they gave out Halo 3 everyone and their mother has that game if they bought 360...

Not old this month. We got sleeping dogs. YEAH!
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#10nickr2d2Posted 1/1/2014 10:23:00 AM
And one other thing: with sony, you don't get to keep the games if you stop paying for PS+. With xbox, you can keep them forever.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k