Do you think MS will ever be as giving as Sony is ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think MS will ever be as giving as Sony is ?
3 years ago#1
By giving away free games every month on xbox1 like Sony does with PS+.

I used to be a xbox owner since the start and only recently converted over, but I really like how Sony gives you free games every month.

Do you think MS will ever do this all the time ?
3 years ago#2
They do.
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#3
they have games with gold but all the games are at least several years old. I wish they'd give Borderlands 2 like PS+ is. PS+ is also apparently going to give out Bioshock infinite in a month but I already have that so I won't really feel left out. But seriously. Games with gold has been crap so far. ACII and Dead Rising 2 have been the only good games up to this point. I don't know why they gave out Halo 3 everyone and their mother has that game if they bought 360...
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
3 years ago#4
I don't know about Live, but I DL'd Borderlands 2, Grid 2, Binary Domain, Dragons Dogma, and a few Vita games I can't remember.

Not much for ps4 yet.
PSN/Steam:Jareski
3 years ago#5
Today's free game is sleeping dogs.
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
3 years ago#6
Yeah I have a Vita as well so it's even more of a bonus. But those free games are only on 360 and they only did this to get people onboard so they will buy a xbox1, its not a permanent thing and they aren't doing it with xbone.
3 years ago#7
I think Sony said at E3 that the free plus games for ps4 will just be indies for the first little bit, and Driveclub.
PSN/Steam:Jareski
3 years ago#8
BruceLee1974 posted...
Yeah I have a Vita as well so it's even more of a bonus. But those free games are only on 360 and they only did this to get people onboard so they will buy a xbox1, its not a permanent thing and they aren't doing it with xbone.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/xbox-360-games-with-gold-promotion-extended-indefinitely

There is no set time when they will end the promotion
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
3 years ago#9
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
they have games with gold but all the games are at least several years old. I wish they'd give Borderlands 2 like PS+ is. PS+ is also apparently going to give out Bioshock infinite in a month but I already have that so I won't really feel left out. But seriously. Games with gold has been crap so far. ACII and Dead Rising 2 have been the only good games up to this point. I don't know why they gave out Halo 3 everyone and their mother has that game if they bought 360...

Not old this month. We got sleeping dogs. YEAH!
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
3 years ago#10
And one other thing: with sony, you don't get to keep the games if you stop paying for PS+. With xbox, you can keep them forever.
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you think MS will ever be as giving as Sony is ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived