Do you think MS will ever be as giving as Sony is ?

#31kingbahamut83Posted 1/1/2014 11:30:23 AM
Brandino185 posted...
Except for the part where PSN has F2P games, media services that don't require PS+, and when you DO subscribe, you get actual relevant games. Bioshock Infinite? Yes please. But yes, have fun with Gears 1 and the first XB1 game will probably be The fighter within.

More F2P games on XBL would be nice, but I'm not going to stop paying for XBL or switch to PS+ over it. Bioshock Infinite? Game sucked so bad that I stopped playing an hour or so into it. Worst one in the series IMO. I think Gears is terrible as well and I'm assuming Fighter within is garbage.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
Commander of Shop Wreckerz clan
#32krystylaPosted 1/1/2014 11:40:48 AM
Well someone obviously fell for it.

Sony makes money

Binds their customers to their platform during generation transition

Receives the customers goodwill

Honestly it was an ingenious move from Sony, albeit it sucked at the beginning and only gave crap for the Vita the last 6 months.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#33xHuckleberryPosted 1/1/2014 11:50:50 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
And one other thing: with sony, you don't get to keep the games if you stop paying for PS+. With xbox, you can keep them forever.

Why would you stop paying for PS+?

You can get a crap-ton of free games to play for 50 bucks.

Not only that, but lots of good sales. MS will be doing the same **** soon.

Bet you'll be all "meh" over it then.

It would be a stupid, inferior-to-Gamefly service if MS does it too. And people with lives can go a month or more without needing a service and stop paying until they do, but since + is literally never needed in the first place and is just a fanboy tax, I don't expect you to get that.

Gamefly sucks. Always has.

I dont expect you to get that tho.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#34xHuckleberryPosted 1/1/2014 11:52:16 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
And one other thing: with sony, you don't get to keep the games if you stop paying for PS+. With xbox, you can keep them forever.

Why would you stop paying for PS+?

You can get a crap-ton of free games to play for 50 bucks.

Not only that, but lots of good sales. MS will be doing the same **** soon.

Bet you'll be all "meh" over it then.

When the PS3 servers go down, those free games will disappear.

Wont be happening for years to come. And when it does, i'll have a nice collection on my ps4.

I stopped collecting video games when i hit 20 and they started making "classic" versions and HD remakes.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#35Fou LuPosted 1/1/2014 1:07:28 PM
Nope, but Sony isn't giving away games, they're renting them. It's still better though, since even DmC is leaps and bounds better than a bad game like Sleeping Dogs.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#36NinjaDeath911Posted 1/1/2014 1:10:13 PM
Sleeping dogs is the first "games with gold" title that is not 6 + years old
#37Foxx3kPosted 1/1/2014 1:12:52 PM
I enjoy my choiceless purchased game rentals on the PS+ slightly more than my choiceless purchased games on XBL G4G, but I can't really explain why.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#382ndAtomiskPosted 1/1/2014 1:15:30 PM(edited)
BruceLee1974 posted...
Ever since I owned a xbox I had xbox live so basically you are keeping it for as long as you want. And once you finish games, you don't go back to play them again anyway because of all the new games that keep coming out.

It's good to be able to play these full games for free.

Speak for yourself. I went through both Valkyrie Profile games again just recently. Going to start a new game on Chrono Cross later.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#39MantraChamplooPosted 1/1/2014 1:20:18 PM
Killah Priest posted...
I've gotten so many free things from MS over the years...

Xbox branded T-Shirts
Xbox branded pens
Xbox branded post it notes
Xbos branded notebook
Free game vouchers
Free xbox 360s
two free xbox ones

where you at sony? giving away free games on PS+ that are old? where are my consoles?

The hell? Are you like an xbox CEOs kid or something?
Or just flat out lying?

Free 360s and 2 free xbones? I call Shenanigans.
#40Team_NinjaPosted 1/1/2014 1:27:19 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Sleeping dogs is the first "games with gold" title that is not 6 + years old

This is true. I had a chuckle when I saw GOW 1 for free. I've never played the series, but I was almost certain that the series was up to it's 4th or 5th installment already and here they're giving us the 1st one...........................