Do you think MS will ever be as giving as Sony is ?

#61OandA_PestPosted 1/2/2014 1:28:20 AM(edited)
scoobydoobydont posted...
Neither plus nor Gold is necessary, I like to actually own my stuff sorry shills. I can still play my GWG when I let my sub lapse. But you keep spinning a horribly inferior rental service.

If the "Rental service" is so inferior, how come it offers better titles?

What is games for gold giving you? Ancient games and arcade titles.

What do you get with the "Inferior rental service?" Games like Borderlands 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Uncharted, and Hitman: Absolution.

Oh! This just in! Playstation Plus subscribers get Bioshock Infinite, DmC, and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for free :)

I wonder what Xbox Live brings you this January...

Games for Gold: Sleeping Dogs and Lara Croft: The Guardian of Light

womp womp
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#62dnmtPosted 1/2/2014 1:40:57 AM
Neither plus nor Gold is necessary, I like to actually own my stuff sorry shills. I can still play my GWG when I let my sub lapse. But you keep spinning a horribly inferior rental service.

Not having Gold allows you to:

- play single player games offline
- look at the menus
- upgrade to Gold

It's ridiculous that Netflix and even goddamn Internet Explorer are behind the Gold paywall. There's no excuse when the competition gives that stuff away for free and more.
#63orestes1981Posted 1/2/2014 2:48:42 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Sleeping dogs is the first "games with gold" title that is not 6 + years old

And that was on PS+ in May of last year.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#641nternationa7Posted 1/2/2014 2:56:42 AM
Still, Sleeping Dogs sounds pretty sick. Congrats to you all for finally getting a decent free game.
---
SV 3340 Pokemon Y Friend Code: 5172-1018-8947
#65RyuuHou25Posted 1/2/2014 3:09:59 AM

You don't own it though, whenever XBL is shut down for 360 and your system dies, it's gone. Same with anything from Plus and PS3.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#66GracefulAsassinPosted 1/2/2014 3:38:16 AM
Sony is definitely the better comment on my opinion in the sense that they like their customers more, but the Xbox One is way better than the PS4. I've been a Sony fan for as long as I can remember but the PS4 has nothing special going for it. At least the One has Kinect. I actually like the voice commands; they are the definition of convenience.
---
IV>X>XIII>VI>II>I>VII>V>XII>VIII>IX>III>XI>XIV
#67YumeOMiruPosted 1/2/2014 3:38:30 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
And one other thing: with sony, you don't get to keep the games if you stop paying for PS+. With xbox, you can keep them forever.

Why would you stop paying for PS+?

You can get a crap-ton of free games to play for 50 bucks.

Not only that, but lots of good sales. MS will be doing the same **** soon.

Bet you'll be all "meh" over it then.

When the PS3 servers go down, those free games will disappear.

The games can played offline, just did yesterday.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#68DevinePunisherPosted 1/2/2014 3:39:41 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
And one other thing: with sony, you don't get to keep the games if you stop paying for PS+. With xbox, you can keep them forever.

---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece
#69DevinePunisherPosted 1/2/2014 3:56:55 AM
maaaan I remember all these fanboys bragging about psn being free, and live making you pay and blah blah.... Now look what happened, but I suppose its okay when psn costs to use also huh ?

and don't get me started on the crap games on psn that you have to rent ... really ? Hitman absolution ?? (the worse in the series )..the worse bioshock in the series, and other useless games. and yes Live's free games are crap too and old. so you can't really brag there.

and I own have PS+ check my name on there. "MyHandsR2Deadly"..... so yeah, I have BOTH HAHAHAHAHA... but the rest of you ps4 ONLY fans, should hit the ps4 board. I honestly play my xbox one a lot more though.
---
Hop out like POOF, H52va out the roof. 873 424 cuz five-duece