crimson dragon,halo,or max

#1dabears4585Posted 1/1/2014 9:52:57 AM
Which one you guys recommend i buy.Does crimson dragon have any rpg qualities also what are the micro transactions for.thanks in advance
#2bessy67Posted 1/1/2014 10:00:50 AM
Out of the 3 listed I only have Max, so...Max! I've enjoyed it so far. It's got some interesting puzzles and platforming and the marker controls, while not perfect, work pretty well. I didn't finish it yet but I'm on the last chapter (I think at least) and would definitely recommend it.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3dabears4585(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:28:36 AM
Also y no demos
#4liquidblue4Posted 1/1/2014 10:37:29 AM
I'd say Max is the better game by far. Not saying the other 2 are bad, but Max is really good, especially for $15.

Crimson Dragon has a lot of content for what it is and it does have RPG elements (leveling dragons and getting skills). The microtransactions are for jewels which you can buy crap in the shop with. You can also play Classic difficulty and unlock jewels that way.

Halo is fun, but the stages are very short and the game is also very short overall. It has pretty decent replay value, but not enough to recommend it over Max or Crimson Dragon.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#5dabears4585(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:51:20 AM
Ok im gettin max and crimson screw it.thanks guys.anything else comin out soon like these 15-20 dollar (arcade?)Games.
#6Rome218Posted 1/1/2014 10:52:20 AM
I have crimson dragon. I would not recommend it. It is pretty needlessly confusing, and nothing is explained.

It is a fun rail shooter, but ultimately it can get old.
#7dabears4585(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 10:57:24 AM
Is crimson dragon co-op?Does anyone wanna play later. Gt-DaBears45. Im a mature gamer who loves his xbone and maryjane i also play dr3 and forza
#8Jian_ZiPosted 1/1/2014 1:18:18 PM(edited)
You can level up and evolve your dragons on Crimson Dragon. It's a great game and definitely worth the money.

Multiplayer is supposed to be added to Crimson Dragon later on, but right now you can only use the dragons of other players to go with you on missions to help you out. My Gamertag is Wapayos for anyone else who plays the game and would like to add me. It's the only game I have for Xbox One right now since it's the only one I'm interested in so far.
#9billsfanno1Posted 1/1/2014 1:31:16 PM
Max is a puzzle/ platformer. 4-5 hour playthrough, with some replay value for completionists. Very nice graphics.

Halo SA is a dual stick shooter. 3-4 hour playthrough, replay value of changing loadouts and difficulty.

Crimson Dragon is a rail shooter. I'm just getting started on it, guessing it has a lot more replay value than the other two. Graphics are just a slight upgrade from X360.

I have all three, if I could only have one it would be Max.
#10Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/1/2014 2:09:10 PM
Max is a very good game. So get it.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.