Ryse or COD Ghost?

#1curtendzPosted 1/1/2014 12:17:38 PM
Hey guys I got a couple of Xbox gift cards for Xmas and I'm trying to decide on which game to purchase. I was all in on Ryse until my best friend got his xbox for his bday. He has COD which I wasn't really interested in but I'm not too sure if I should just pass on it. Since I always hear people complaining about both games can you guys give me some opinions? Thanks.
---
Cut from the same cloth by the hands of a champion/ you cut from the cloth that a bum wipe his hands with.
Gamertag - CurtendZ
#2bessy67Posted 1/1/2014 12:20:10 PM
I like both. I haven't played SP in CoD, but the multiplayer is typical CoD so if you enjoy that you'll probably enjoy Ghosts. Ryse campaign is fun but short, and I've really been enjoying the co-op MP arena.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3LostOdyssey17Posted 1/1/2014 12:21:45 PM
Ryse is short, a little shallow in the gameplay, beautiful and very fun to play if youre cool with slicing barbarians with beautiful graphics. I liked it. Beat it in about 8 hours.

Ghosts was massively disappointing to me. The campaign was sloppy and I had no idea what direction the story was going half the time or why. The multiplayer I also hated, bad maps and slow unlock system. Thats my opinion.

Ryse is on sale at Best Buy, you could play it beat it in a week then trade It in for almost what you bought it for.
---
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.