Xbox One beats WiiU lifetime sales in UK by 2:1

#1Hustler NinePosted 1/1/2014 1:43:15 PM
WiiU is around 170k in UK lifetime.

In 2013 Xbox One sold 364k since launch. This was achieved despite being much more expensive and a year head start of WiiU.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743617

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-outsold-xbox-one-by-166-000-consoles-in-uk-last-year/0126321
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#2CasualGamersPosted 1/1/2014 1:58:49 PM
Reassurance post #99357395
#3CrysianiaPosted 1/1/2014 1:59:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/1/2014 2:08:00 PM
Crysiania posted...
Atleast I can agree with my fellow people from UK.

Ps4>xbox>wii u.

I think people are idiots when they say xbox is better than ps4, but then I think people are idiots when they say wii u is better than xbox so.....

Nah that's just order of most powerful to the least powerful. That doesn't mean people can't like Xbox One or Wii U more.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#5VirobotPosted 1/1/2014 2:18:38 PM
CasualGamers posted...
Reassurance post #99357395

---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
#6Nerreltron9000Posted 1/1/2014 2:27:09 PM
Crysiania posted...

...but then I think people are idiots when they say wii u is better than xbox so.....

Yeah, idiots always tend to prefer good games.
#7schmarkenheimerPosted 1/1/2014 2:30:13 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Crysiania posted...

Ps4>xbox>wii u.

I think people are idiots when they say xbox is better than ps4, but then I think people are idiots when they say wii u is better than xbox so.....

Nah that's just order of most powerful to the least powerful. That doesn't mean people can't like Xbox One or Wii U more.

Given that people vote with their wallets (buy what they like), people in the UK like the PS4 almost 50% more.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-outsold-xbox-one-by-166-000-consoles-in-uk-last-year/0126321
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#8Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/1/2014 4:20:58 PM
schmarkenheimer posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Crysiania posted...

Ps4>xbox>wii u.

Given that people vote with their wallets (buy what they like), people in the UK like the PS4 almost 50% more.

What difference does that make as to someone liking a certain system(games for it)more and the poster thinking they are idiots because it doesn't fit what they like? it doesn't.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#9TheSilentRavenPosted 1/1/2014 4:26:35 PM
Nerreltron9000 posted...
Crysiania posted...

...but then I think people are idiots when they say wii u is better than xbox so.....

Yeah, idiots always tend to prefer good games.

#10The_DOAMPosted 1/1/2014 4:59:46 PM
Desperate eh?
Well first off everything outside Murica' doesn't matter until the market stabilizes and we can get an accurate view of sales. Second Europe has restrictions making their stuff more expensive Nintendo was the first and they payed heavily for it infact all those stories negative wiiu stories originated in Europe. Sony and Microsoft learned from this and adapted both offering deals that would make you feel like your bioengineering ripped off buying your console anywhere else. For instance Knack outsold Marionette as it was part of a multigame bundle offered by Sony. Microsoft had thirty own bundle in which the new Fifa was given out for free. Thats akin to a free new Madden game with a Xbox One purchase. So don't use Europe for your arguments
---
Ignorance is Bliss...