Xbox Fans & X1 Fans Read This

#1archibald3Posted 1/1/2014 4:04:14 PM
We all know what's been going on here on the board and what will continue indefinitely. Just a thought which I'm sure the trolls and general naysayers will mock but here goes ...

Why not start trying to not respond to all these topics about ps4 vs x1 , which is better , which system this , what if Microsoft that. I mean surely by now it's pretty easy to recognize . Particularly the repetitive " what if they dropped Kinect , what if it was $100 less, will Microsoft recover, NSA, drm, anything that compares with Sony.

Let them take their stabs - they'll soon tire if everyone would stop engaging with them. They also try to bump old threads - don't take the bait and don't bait them with your topics. I know it can be tough but I've noticed that despite all the complaining about trolls none of you have to much to say in other threads but will go on for pages in the trolls threads. Time to put a stop to it.
#2HungoverHero777Posted 1/1/2014 4:06:43 PM
It's cute how you think this topic will do anything.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#3Laylow12Posted 1/1/2014 4:08:42 PM
I agree man. People shouldn't be attacked for their opinion on a message board and the trolls doing it should stop ASAP.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4ssj3sonicPosted 1/1/2014 4:08:59 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...

---
Seph is just mad because he is Hung like a Tic-Tak!!!- brklyn
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/1/2014 4:12:40 PM
archibald3 posted...
I know it can be tough but I've noticed that despite all the complaining about trolls none of you have to much to say in other threads but will go on for pages in the trolls threads. Time to put a stop to it.

if this were true wouldn't this board be a ghost town in days if your plan succeeded?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6skermacPosted 1/1/2014 4:14:10 PM
archibald3 posted...
We all know what's been going on here on the board and what will continue indefinitely. Just a thought which I'm sure the trolls and general naysayers will mock but here goes ...

Why not start trying to not respond to all these topics about ps4 vs x1 , which is better , which system this , what if Microsoft that. I mean surely by now it's pretty easy to recognize . Particularly the repetitive " what if they dropped Kinect , what if it was $100 less, will Microsoft recover, NSA, drm, anything that compares with Sony.

Let them take their stabs - they'll soon tire if everyone would stop engaging with them. They also try to bump old threads - don't take the bait and don't bait them with your topics. I know it can be tough but I've noticed that despite all the complaining about trolls none of you have to much to say in other threads but will go on for pages in the trolls threads. Time to put a stop to it.

You didn't say which console you think is better and how many times the battles will shift in the console wars. What are your thoughts?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#7Lerp85Posted 1/1/2014 4:16:27 PM
archibald3 posted...
and don't bait them with your topics.

You say not to, as you are doing it yourself.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#8TheSilentRavenPosted 1/1/2014 4:26:29 PM
I don't understand why GameFaqs moderators don't delete all the obvious trolling posts when they're marked.
#9archibald3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 4:28:18 PM
Well I'm not going to respond to all the mocking, negative , and megalomaniacal comments but seeing as how it is my thread I'll give a few of you a go !
#10archibald3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 4:29:52 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...

Actually I make no reference as to an assumption of the ultimate outcome but thanks for chiming in with a typically condescending response !